Sbc serum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very good deal! I am tempted but must not buy any more while I have so much skincare stashed up. I have made it to the end of January with my newly acquired common sense intact!

Typical QVC website, it’s not in Clearance / Beauty / Skincare / Serums so I thought it had sold out (don’t ask me why I looked!). It’s not hard to find by other routes but in case anyone wants to have a look, it’s here.

Very good deal! I am tempted but must not buy any more while I have so much skincare stashed up. I have made it to the end of January with my newly acquired common sense intact!

Typical QVC website, it’s not in Clearance / Beauty / Skincare / Serums so I thought it had sold out (don’t ask me why I looked!). It’s not hard to find by other routes but in case anyone wants to have a look, it’s here.

Thanks Andi for posting link, I dont know how to do that. It's odd but I've also seen items not in clearance but are (if that makes sense) - very strange. I am impressed by your strength of willpower! This is not the usual postings I have seen from you - I don't log on often these days but do keep an eye on what's going on 😁

Thank you @Mollie great price. Ordered and it’s arrived. I remember this being one of the few serums I used regularly and finished the bottle.
I'm glad you managed to get a set - like you I find this is the only serum that I use regularly, the texture is good, it smells nice and disappears into my skin quickly. I can understand misiuszka being disappointed at not getting the further reduction- it's always tricky with clearance if you hold off for a better price it can sell out. At least we won't need serums for a while 😉😁

Latest posts

Back