Sensica Lifting Facial Device TSV 12/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet another of these useless devices. I wish people would stop being talked into buying these expensive products. A good finger tip massage is as good as any of these products purport to be.

But the QVC groupies said that low numbers are the norm and they are correct as you will see it in very very small print in adverts.

The people that make these gadgets raking in a fortune. Most women would buy anything from the wonderpot of gloop to the latest electric gizmo if they are told it turns back the hands of time. I have news for them keep your hard earned cash in your pocket mother nature is ticking along slowly and she aint stopping for no one.

£174 + postage!!!!
May as well go and treat ourselves to a new outfit and a bit of make up and enhance what nature has given us. At least we know we can make ourselves look and feel better for sure .

I cannot see why its so expensive. Aging continues no matter what.I still have my derma wand and sometimes use it for a while ,but I'm not so bothered these days.i have come to terms with my aging and look after my skin sensibly.

Yet another of these useless devices. I wish people would stop being talked into buying these expensive products. A good finger tip massage is as good as any of these products purport to be.

I agree Bettyboo, a couple of minutes of scalp self massage helps too.

I agree Bettyboo, a couple of minutes of scalp self massage helps too.

I got into facial exercises years ago when they were selling a DVD about it on IW. They really do work but they have to be done religiously and like everything else ,in the end I couldn't be bothered to keep them up.

Now they are all over you tube for free.

Latest posts

Back