Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I could get to a Shay and Blue shop, I'd ask for a sample to be sprayed on my wrist (probably the blood orange) and tell the assistant that if I could still smell it in 2 hours, I'd be back to buy it. If not, you'll never see me again. In my experience, only the really expensive scents last. But I'd love to give Shay and Blue a chance. Dom sounds like a real pro. I wish he'd come back to do the presentations himself, but I think he's gone to QVC USA.

I really like an own a number of Shay and Blue perfumes. But, they insist on doing ones I just do not fancy in the QVC offers and sets. I have never wanted to smell like an orange, fig or other fruit do not get on with white florals.

The lavender perfume they did was amazing, but they discontinued it. Salted Caramel really does open like hot saltly popcorn. The ones I own and like last for hours on me.

So desperate I am to find a perfume that lasts all day I have bought the YSL Opium Intense EDP. Love it. But even that shocker you still get used to it. And thats with wearing the body lotion. Any suggestions Donna?????

That is the thing, the more you use a perfume, your nose starts to blank it out. Others will smell it on you, but not you. Answer do not wear the same perfume for more than a few days at a time. A friend wore Coco Mad day in day out and drowning herself in it and could not smell it at all. ****** hell, I could smell it and now hate the smell of it.

Or, some people with dry skin just eat perfume, and it disappears really quickly. Some suggestions I have read over the years. Vaseline rubbed in the wrists then spray onto it or spray a cotton wool ball and tuck it into your bra.

One perfume Chanel 28 La Pausa now called just La Pausa I have the edt version and reviews it only lasts 10 minutes on them. I get at least 5 hours, now it is not blasting but I can smell it on me

I like the minis for when I am out and can’t be doing with a large bottle. I find they do last well. I was very keen on Amber Rose but wore it on the hottest day of the year. As my body got hotter and hotter, the perfume got stronger and stronger! I was at the theatre and was worried I might be overpowering the audience, 😂😂. on top of that I hated the play so went home at the interval and had a shower! After that I switched to Cotton Flower for the summer. Now it does have a bit of the fabric conditioner about it but I really liked it for a hot day. Sadly I think this might be one of his yearly specials. But currently I am using Memoire d’une Odeur by Gucci, an impulse January sales buy which I really regret. I couldn’t wear it outside but it’s OK for indoors. The initI’ll smell on me is appallingly bitter, but when it dries down it is pleasant enough. However it has no longevity at all. It’s in the Never Again column on the spreadsheet!

The longest lasting perfumes ( on me ) are the concentrated perfume oils from the likes of Swiss arabian. They come in small very pretty bottles with a dabber and you smooth the oil onto your pulse points. They`re halal so they don`t contain alcohol or other additives and that means they`re powerful and need to be use sparingly. Some sellers sell samples so you can try before you buy a full bottle. My favourite are the Swiss Arabian brand and Al Haramain as a close second. You use so little that a bottle lasts ages even though they are small bottles and remember they aren`t watered down like spray perfumes are.

Latest posts

Back