Skagen TSV Monday 30/7

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite a few people not happy they are owned by Fossil now. We have a Fossil store in Belfast, which does the watches, handbags etc.

I never have problems with batteries, use a small independent shop which sells nothing but watches. He does say, "Now I cannot guarantee the watch will be totally waterproof when I put a new battery in." I always say,"Damn no more deep sea driving with it then." My watches usually have leather straps and no way can they be used for diving.

If anyone has a Black Magic one of these watches they would like to sell, please pm me

I didn't know they'd been taken over by Fossil either! I have four now - we had two jewellery shops locally, one of whom wasn't sure and would have to ask the manager if he could replace the battery when I handed it over and she looked at it - the other one "no problem" five minutes and £3.50 please. Guess which of the shops has closed down! OH managed to put new batteries in two of mine recently tho I wouldn't say it was easy-peasy to do...saved me some dosh tho, having bought a card of about 20 watch batteries in Poundland!

I no. I LOVE skagen watches. I do not need another but I daren't tune in. The mist will descend and I will be done for.

Ah I can breathe :).

I do love Skaken watches. There is a store in one of the shopping centres I frequent that carries a lot of Skaken watches. I have to go in an visit. It's as if it is my personal staffed jewellery box and the stuff is all there waiting for me .:)

I love them as well and have even converted OH who was a one watch for life guy so now between us we have far more than 2people need!

Strange thing is I am like a magpie with watches buy them all the time, v. expensive, dead cheap, and everything inbetween, yet only wear them now and again.

I have no trouble getting batteries fitted, I use a good jeweller who charges £5. I used a battery type shop who charged me £7 for one with a year warranty. Watch batteries should last longer than 1 year, never went back.

Now that they are owned by Fossil more high street jewellers are stocking them so it should be easy enough to get any repairs. Pre Fossill they used to pride themselves on their repair service but would imagine Fossil have changed that.

Latest posts

Back