Skechers Footwear TSV 21/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely won't be watching then.

You can almost write the script - "you all know me...." then lots of anecdotes about her sports and exercise-related Skechers experiences. Whether they will be relevant to the products actually being sold or not is probably academic... but Jill's far from the only one guilty of this.

Are Sketchers taking over from EMU in the boot stakes ? usually we are bombarded with EMU at this time of year. I suppose its nice to have something different.

Skechers Keepsakes Appeal Suede Boot with Faux Fur Trim & Memory Foam
Item Number: 160028
QVC Price £61.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £5.95

A cosy pair of calf length suede boots from Skechers featuring a stylish faux-fur trim and fastening via three buttons at either side. Choose from six autumnal shades, ranging from pale Sand to classic Black, and enjoy the wonderful comfort these Keepsakes boots will provide for all-day wear.

Designed for cosiness - thanks to the cushioned, memory foam comfort insole and shock-absorbing midsole, these Skechers boots are perfect for those days when you're running around with a million things to do, but still want to look stylish.

Six shades of Skechers - choose from cooler tones such as the Charcoal, Navy and Black, or warmer tones such as the Chocolate, Sand or Chestnut. All of these options feature a matching faux fur trim around the side opening and top.

Plenty of styling possibilities - for casual days, team your Keepsakes with a pair of fitted jeans tucked in, a cosy jumper on top and a complementary-coloured coat to finish the outfit. For a slightly dressier look, the boots will also look lovely with opaque tights and a jumper dress; very aprés ski.

Skechers logo on heels
Round toes
Flexible rubber traction outsole
Upper: leather; lining: textile; sole: manmade
Boot opening circumference: 18cm (7")
Heel height: 2.6cm (1")

Colour options:

Black
Charcoal
Chocolate
Sand
Navy
Chestnut

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160028

Anyone know what "Boot opening circumference" means? It seems awfully snug for the ankle opening, and obviously isn't the calf measurement (unless it's half the measure or something). Any ideas?

Not sure about sizing on this one .Thought I heard JF say go down a size. I have large feet so these are no good for me.!

Once again if you're a 7.5 you aren't catered for. Oh well no problem for me, I hate that style of boots anyway.

Personally I think these look really cheap. There's something about them that just doesn't look right to me.

Anyone know what "Boot opening circumference" means? It seems awfully snug for the ankle opening, and obviously isn't the calf measurement (unless it's half the measure or something). Any ideas?

Did you hear this addressed on air last night, Nicky? They admitted the website was wrong and the measurement given (7") is the width across the top if you flatten the boot. The circumference is 14"

Personally I think these look really cheap. There's something about them that just doesn't look right to me.

They remind me very much if the "Ella" boots that were sold on IW last winter.Same style and shape. These are suede and the Ella was faux suede but they are very similar .

The IW boots were half the price.

Latest posts

Back