Smashbox AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a letter yesterday which said "thankyou for bringing this problem to our attention and they would invistigate the reason why this had happened and let me know" Then my daughter told me that QVC had rang me but not to worry as I was getting a letter.
I am going to ring them.:doh:

Emailed CS last night and got this reply Not a happy bunny :heartbroke:

The auto-delivery plan for the Smashbox 5 piece Quick Fix was cancelled as we unfortunately have encountered a stock problem with this item, we would have attempted to advise you of this by phone in the coming days.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I spoke to CS yesterday and she said she would put me on a wait list mmmm I thought used make up!, anyway I said OK and any idea of the expected date of delivery? I was told that they has no idea and if I hadnt had it in 90 days it would be cancelled. So I wont be getting it then. All very very odd.

Just to update. I've had an email to say that mine is on its way, so perhaps those waitlisted people will get theirs too?

Confused as to why some people are getting it and others are not, how have they chosen them? I was told a definate no in my email and now others are saying they have been put on waitlist that isn't fair at all.:mysmilie_476:

I emailed QVC to complain and now all of a sudden they have got me a set and they are being offered to everyone, really? They only got me one because I complained. Also how many AD's were there supposed to be? I thought it was another 3 but CS are saying there was only one :confused:

Mine arrived yesterday.
I had been told that, due to the problem with the orders being cancelled across the system, the stock level had been hard to gauge - nothing to match it off against. For a while, I don't think they were even sure it had arrived in the warehouse and it took them a few days to work out just how much stock they had.
As I understand it, the reason they had to ring/write to confirm that individuals still wanted the AD, assuming the stock was there, was because the orders had been cancelled and they are not allowed, by law, to just reinstate an order without checking with the customer first.
Perhaps I was just lucky, but my conversations with them were quite straightforward.

No reply to my email, so I just rang them. The CSA said the system had cancelled my order, so she made a new order and it will be coming soon. She said there are no more ADs due, so no idea what happened to the third one. Or is this the third one and it was the second we missed?

For those who have received it, is the eyeshadow palette:

THE QUICK FIX #2 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Cool obsidian, shimmery silver, pale gold with pearl, shimmering golden copper, rich brown with gold pearl

or

THE QUICK FIX #3 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Icy pink, shimmering ivory, melon pink with warm shimmer, shimmering golden bronze, cool pewter taupe

Last edited:
No reply to my email, so I just rang them. The CSA said the system had cancelled my order, so she made a new order and it will be coming soon. She said there are no more ADs due, so no idea what happened to the third one. Or is this the third one and it was the second we missed?

For those who have received it, is the eyeshadow palette:

THE QUICK FIX #2 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Cool obsidian, shimmery silver, pale gold with pearl, shimmering golden copper, rich brown with gold pearl

or

THE QUICK FIX #3 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Icy pink, shimmering ivory, melon pink with warm shimmer, shimmering golden bronze, cool pewter taupe

I think the AD was just for two, the TSV and then one other.

I am really not sure which it will be, I didn't buy the TSV but as I said the AD option I think was for the TSV and then one other.

Looking at the image in my order confirmation email which just arrived, I am pretty sure it is #2.

just checked my account online and it is down twice one says in process and the second one says awaiting stock!! so I think I will not be getting it. :( I wish people would be honest and if I was brave enough I would have rang on the smashbox show last night to ask what has happened.

just checked my account online and it is down twice one says in process and the second one says awaiting stock!! so I think I will not be getting it. :( I wish people would be honest and if I was brave enough I would have rang on the smashbox show last night to ask what has happened.

There are 2 more Smashbox shows on this evening - maybe someone would like to volunteer to ring in????

It came, and it's set #2.

But, they put it in the American packaging, so it looks like they have missed out several items as the box shows the brushes and eyeliner pot. So I've emailed Customer Services saying there are pieces missing.

Had a letter today to say that the AD had been cancelled in error & would I still like it.

Latest posts

Back