Smashbox TSV 11/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

facebook qvc nina clip re tsv

Nina from smashbox has done a 43sec clip promoting tomorrows tsv....... it shows the full kit and she talks about whats in it....... no idea how you do a linky thing but if anyones interested its on qvcs facebook page

Great start, they have not released the details on the web, still getting CS message!!

Smashbox 5 Piece The Quick Fix Collection With Brush.
Today's Special Value Price £37.56
QVC Price£45.50
Item Number 221021
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

The Quick Fix five-piece collection from Smashbox. Features the ever-popular Halo To Go powder to give your skin a radiant glow, an eyeshadow palette to create day and evening looks and much more. There's everything you need to create the perfect make-up look, and still be ready in a flash. Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order the Auto Delivery option.

Contains:

•1 x Halo To Go in Fair, Light, Medium or Dark (7.1g) - revitalises skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion
•1 x Satin Blush & Loose Shimmer in Candlelit Pink (pink and shimmer; 2.85g) - define cheeks using the blush and luminous powder duo
•1 x The Quick Fix Eye Shadow Palette (champagne, shimmering purple taupe, navy, burgundy and shimmering peach nude; 6g) - blendable eye shadow formulas with a luxurious cashmere texture. Perfect for all eye colours.
•1 x Soft Focus Powder Liner in Charcoal (black with metallic; 0.7g) - creates a soft-focus line that never looks harsh or severe
•1 x Lip Enhancing Gloss in Sweet (sparkling pink champagne; 6ml) - keeps lips soft, smooth and super glossy

For the Auto Delivery option, please call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order

Auto Delivery option - item number 223785

Additional delivery in February 2011 will include:

•1 x Halo To Go in Fair, Light, Medium or Dark options (7.1g)
•1 x Satin Blush & Loose Shimmer in Warm Rose (deep pink and shimmer; 2.85g)
•1 x The Quick Fix Eye Shadow Palette - (brown, cream and grey; 6g)
•1 x Soft Focus Powder Liner in Dark Brown (0.7g)
•1 x Lip Enhancing Gloss in Nearly Nude (sheer peach; 6ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221021

I'm going to order, but I see they have removed the kabuki brush as well now. Although the title still states 'with brush'.

I'm going to order, but I see they have removed the kabuki brush as well now. Although the title still states 'with brush'.

There is a brush in the eyeshadow palette so maybe the "with brush" means that one.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Good! I'm definitely getting the AD too, so I have a Halo to carry around in my bag.

Some people are going to be disappointed if they listen to AY, she has said a few times that the TSV contains a full size foundation, so some will be expecting a large Halo not the "to go" one!!

Indecision

Was going to buy this and then changed my mind and removed it from the online shopping cart....then thought I really like Smashbox so I'll get it. I can clean out my makeup bag and replace with good stuff! Anyway, it won't let me order online now....Urgh!

Maybe I am not meant to buy it!!!!

I only tune into Smashbox to see what awesome combination of nailpoilsh and statement ring Nina is wearing this visit, not really that excited about the products.

Right...I'm off to look a the video.:sun:

I haven't bought a smashbox TSV for some time. They just don't do it for me anymore. My heart still pines for the days of Timber and Daniel!

The female presenters just make me switch off and no matter how much I think a product looks good, there's no passion there to really make me feel I have to have it. I always thought the chaps did a far better job of selling the products. Ditto Philosophy, I hardly buy any of their stuff these days either.

I am not sure what it is with Smashbox TSVs this past year but they are for me just boring. I think it began when they started removing items from the version we get compared to the US. Not just things like an eyeliner but the one they took out the softlights which the item I really wanted.

I still really like items from Smashbox, the browtech, primer and their cream eyeliners for sure.

Not mad on their lipsticks or lip glosses they are just pretty much just like any drug store brands. If I wanted loose shimmer powder I look at MAC better textures and colour choices.

Halo, I prefer T.LeClerc Banane, but when I finish that I might look at the Halo in yellow.

I don't do black mascara and appart from special kits where you get say the Bronze or violet.

Some people are going to be disappointed if they listen to AY, she has said a few times that the TSV contains a full size foundation, so some will be expecting a large Halo not the "to go" one!!

Yes I have heard her say it is the full size several times but occassionally she adds quickly 'full size halo to go' to correct herself. I bet some people will think it is full size halo!

I got mine and the auto delivery as I use the medium and they are always out of stock of the medium halo.

I've missed the showings so far (totally forgot it was today!! LOL!)

Can I just check that the Auto Delivery is the usual thing "1 year and 4 different kits" please...? Thanks in advance :)

Also does anyone know which parts will be different (and if any will stay the same through all the kits) in the AD please?

I've missed the showings so far (totally forgot it was today!! LOL!)

Can I just check that the Auto Delivery is the usual thing "1 year and 4 different kits" please...? Thanks in advance :)

Also does anyone know which parts will be different (and if any will stay the same through all the kits) in the AD please?

From what I understood it is just another collection in Spring and everything changes except for the halo (to-go!). There is a list at the bottom of the tsv item on the QVC website.

I ordered the AD but as I have never ordered anything on AD before can anyone help - it shows on my account status on the website as the normal number not the AD number and nowhere does it say Auto Delivery. Is this normal - and how can I be sure I will get the second set?

:wait: This Morning Shows Smashbox model Hailey is so Twilight :movie:

:flower:

Latest posts

Back