Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've found her on an Orly hour & the poppy brooch is pinned very low down, she's wearing a brown & red animal print top so it's also camoflagued. I just think she's scruffy, doesn't pay much attention to how she looks & pinned it on without checking. I've said that because I can't stand her, will find the tiniest fault & magnify it, petty is my middle name.

She is scruffy and doesn't seem to mind. She's like an unmade bed.

I've found her on an Orly hour & the poppy brooch is pinned very low down, she's wearing a brown & red animal print top so it's also camoflagued. I just think she's scruffy, doesn't pay much attention to how she looks & pinned it on without checking. I've said that because I can't stand her, will find the tiniest fault & magnify it, petty is my middle name.

Well I just had to go and look at a video to see this! Yes, it is pinned right at the end of her boob isn't it? How odd. But I would guess she pinned it there before she put the blouse on, or the roomy blouse slipped down because I can't think many people would choose the nipple as a brooch location!!!

A woman is complaining that Chloe is wearing her poppy where her nipple is. She should show some respect!

Now, I have never had the urge to think where a persenter's nipples are.

How does this person know where CE's nipples are? Odd!

Well I just had to go and look at a video to see this! Yes, it is pinned right at the end of her boob isn't it? How odd. But I would guess she pinned it there before she put the blouse on, or the roomy blouse slipped down because I can't think many people would choose the nipple as a brooch location!!!

I hope it’s not an elaborate nipple piercing where the pin passes through nipple and blouse at once

I’ve just had to pause to collect myself as I’ve gone all light headed. The thought of having a tongue, nipple or “intimate area” piercing done makes me queasy. I don’t know why I even suggested the above, sorry!

I hope it’s not an elaborate nipple piercing where the pin passes through nipple and blouse at once

I’ve just had to pause to collect myself as I’ve gone all light headed. The thought of having a tongue, nipple or “intimate area” piercing done makes me queasy. I don’t know why I even suggested the above, sorry!

Not an intimate place but I had my nose pierced on my 60th birthday last year. It was my present to myself for getting to that awful number & being ill on the day with a infection that needed an appointment at the local UCC & antibiotics.

Not an intimate place but I had my nose pierced on my 60th birthday last year. It was my present to myself for getting to that awful number & being ill on the day with a infection that needed an appointment at the local UCC & antibiotics.

Yes, I remember you saying and very nice it sounds, too, plus I like your reasons. I could definitely handle that as I have ear piercings and it’s no different at all to me. I don't get fidgety at the thought of lip piercings or even belly button piercings but hats off to anyone who can handle a nipple piercing. I am a wimp though, I think.

So we have in the last few days requests for Kirk's Folly and Tiffany Lamps to come back. I think Kirk's Folly is no more, have an idea I read this on the QVC US forum the other year?

This one made me laugh. Someone asked did QVC sell Aveda? Numpty mod replied they would check! Aveda have been gone for a long time from QVC.

I have a standard and table lamp in the Tiffany lamps and although not everyone's taste I love them. I managed to get both on a dirt cheap price from QVC and even if you can find them now they are two or three times the prices I paid. Kirk's Folly was not my thing. Cheap tat at extortionate prices, preying on the bereaved and the fantasy minded IMO. I suspect Ms Kirk and her bag of glitter got out whilst the going was going down.

CC

Kirk’s Folly still on QVC USA with whatersname (Jennifer?).
A lot of it looks interchangeable with some of the B&W stuff.
No idea though if she’s still lobbing glitter (oops, sorry, “fairy dust”) all over the place.

Kirk’s Folly still on QVC USA with whatersname (Jennifer?).
A lot of it looks interchangeable with some of the B&W stuff.
No idea though if she’s still lobbing glitter (oops, sorry, “fairy dust”) all over the place.

I've had a look, didn't see any clouds of glitter, but good grief some of the stuff is hideous. I have a Christmas tree brooch that my sister bought me for my 40th, it's lovely & the students always commented (favourably) when it appeared at the beginning of December. I've also got two pairs of earrings, crescent moons & stars, that look good worn as a mixed pair. They are in one of KF's original hinged boxes covered in a grosgrain type of material, I bought them from a show hosted by Steve Whatley & waited in a phone queue to get them - those were the days!

Kirk's Folly was just another QVC item that morphed from pretty things into Ali's Cave, a bit like Butler and Wilson.

CC

Yet another complaint about Claire Sutton's rudeness towards June from Frank Usher, apparently she constantly talked over her today & she did on their last show. It's hardly surprising that people announce on social media that they're closing their accounts -
'Closed my account after being a loyal advocate for the last 25 years. Such a shame but no quality, no value as a customer and quite the opposite of convenient' & 'I will be doing the same! Had enough now'.

No one is as bad as Kathy Tayler who just will not shut up. KT was amazingly rude to Lucy Piper quite recently, forcefully telling her she had the amount of items in a product incorrect - think it was glass baubles. Lucy was very polite and just went along with it whereas I would have smashed the glass balls straight over Ms Tayler's gobby head and to hell with the job.

I saw CS on with June today. She was squeaking a lot but didn't really notice any rudeness.

CC

No one is as bad as Kathy Tayler who just will not shut up. KT was amazingly rude to Lucy Piper quite recently, forcefully telling her she had the amount of items in a product incorrect - think it was glass baubles. Lucy was very polite and just went along with it whereas I would have smashed the glass balls straight over Ms Tayler's gobby head and to hell with the job.

I saw CS on with June today. She was squeaking a lot but didn't really notice any rudeness.

CC

How KT has stayed in that role for as long as she has is a mystery, brings nothing to the party.

How KT has stayed in that role for as long as she has is a mystery, brings nothing to the party.

No, she'd be the guest who would make you regret going in the first place, and then be glad about leaving early... Based on the behaviour we see on air.

I think KT doesn't fall for the spiel-overdrive and just wants a guest to get on with it and move on to the next item. She admitted once on air that the sell, sell, sell was "the name of the game and the reason we're here". Claire Sutton on the other hand will keep going on over the guest for as long as it takes.

CC

'Squeaking'! Excellent description of lckle Claire!

Latest posts

Back