Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that and the posts by that chap who told them to shop elsewhere or stop moaning! He was absolutely right but his page has YC images galore so might have a connection.

Another post about Hermes too. (Very bad in my area so don't buy if that's the carrier being used.). But people saying "it's not Hermes, it's the drivers". What part of company, service & employee don't these people understand?! It IS the company. Actually it's Q's issue as it's they who choose the carrier but blow me if Q ever accept responsibility.

BTW - Pat for Prime Minister :mysmilie_14:. And is "Mary Smith" one of us?!

I am sure she is here

:mysmilie_15:poor old Rosa QVC Speyer..... the so called candle groupies are blaming her because yet again Q fail to deliver on their promises.I have been busy doing things so have missed all the treats on FB and on on here.Sure Pat would love to be PM and earn all that money.However, dealing with all the stuffy , lying old farts in government would be horrible I would imagine.

Mary certainly does tell it how it is.Some people don't like the truth.:mysmilie_15:

Oh! Someone accusing QVC of selling their item to someone else!!! They bought must be Monday when in stock, whatever it was shown again the next day. Now their order is showing awaiting stock. So they are saying QVC took their money for an item which was in stock but sold it again the next day to someone else. They do not want a return but the brand new one they ordered which was in stock when they ordered. QVC sell to people the next day an order which was theirs. At some point they must have been cursing as QVC removed a post. They are really going for QVC.

Also, it seems Yankee Candles made in the US are not as strong fragrance as the ones made in the UK.

Don't know why they're surprised, we all know QVCUK is a watered down franchise of QVCUSA, like all the other American franchise in the UK.

Well.As you all probably know Pat P.has been in an'altercation' on the q page with an unpleasant specimen we shall call Special Constable AF .What started as a thread of harmless ,if sarcastic exchanges between a few people ( no personal attacks to speak of) to liven up a boring site , turned nasty when nosy turned up and mentioned this forum.This leads to the belief that she is either spying on the forum activities ,or is a member.She is certainly of the belief that she is perfect.What made the thread on q so protracted was the statement to the effect that all on Q are decent , implying we are not.Of course the vast majority who post on Q are decent -why shouldn't they be? We are decent and helpful on here and we do not sit slagging off customers by name.Forumites beware.Evil is amongst us !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just caught up with the thread which was had expanded since I first read it.

The lady Ally must be on here since she knows so much about us. Perhaps she would like to make herself known to fellow members she has just slapped in the face or would we know just a little too much about her from her past posts?

Maybe that lost sense of humour will appear in her stocking (Qvc one ofcourse) on 25th!

Ah well whilst they`re bitching about us they`re leaving everybody else alone and I`m sure our backs are broad enough to take it. Unlike Q`s facebook page we can speak as we find on here even if other people on or off the forum don`t agree with us. I think some people find that difficult to accept especially when they haunt a QVC sanitised facebook page day in, day out and lie in wait to pounce.

I think this forum in its present form is indicative of the changes at Q.

When I first joined we were all upbeat about the TSV, the products and even the presenters(well most of them).

We had some very funny members but one or two were borderline certifiable but due to internal fighting they left in a huff, unfortunately some of the funniest went with them.

Remember how Q had a vendetta against Graham?

However as Q has gone down the Suwannee our forum has gradually become a platform to moan about them.
But in amongst the moans we have plenty of positive posts (usually about how to short circuit Q) and still great toungue in cheek posts.

I would say that the forum title QVC has very little meaning to the postings now purely because we can no longer find anything positive about shopping at Q .

This particular thread is one of the longest and has most contributions ( think Debbie and Julian leaving being the neatest) only because the groupies give us so much raw material.

Well.As you all probably know Pat P.has been in an'altercation' on the q page with an unpleasant specimen we shall call Special Constable AF .What started as a thread of harmless ,if sarcastic exchanges between a few people ( no personal attacks to speak of) to liven up a boring site , turned nasty when nosy turned up and mentioned this forum.This leads to the belief that she is either spying on the forum activities ,or is a member.She is certainly of the belief that she is perfect.What made the thread on q so protracted was the statement to the effect that all on Q are decent , implying we are not.Of course the vast majority who post on Q are decent -why shouldn't they be? We are decent and helpful on here and we do not sit slagging off customers by name.Forumites beware.Evil is amongst us !!!!!!!

I have had a look but can't find the post. Darn it - hate it when that happens. What was the post about?

What thread is it Pat?

Latest posts

Back