Spin Gym and Forbes Riley products.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When Forbes and Craig were presenting this item, the constant references to 'bingo wings' were sooo annoying. We don't all have them, or any other issues with needing to lose weight. I am underweight and my arms are so thin, I keep them covered. I would have been interested to know if this product would allow muscle to form and improve the appearance of my upper arms. She didn't cover this. I would have tweeted my question in but, from past experience, I wouldn't have expected Craig to address it.
They were quick to mention, that Luke did not achieve his body (what a body!) by virtue of the spin gym. But it did appear to be working on one of the ladies using it; her back muscles were contracting.
Regarding the supplements range, they are exorbitantly expensive. Comparables are available for a fraction of the price. Forbes has put her name to the range, as opposed to inventing it, in order to create a reputable brand. Even if I wanted to try them, I couldn't, as they have fish oil and gelatin in them and are not, consequently, suitable for vegetarians. £3.95 postage to send 60 tablets? If we followed her advice, we would buy one of each. Vitamins with marine collagen, £35 + £3.95, and Healthy Heart £22.50 + £3.95, for a month's supply. £65.40 in total for 30 days, 12 months total £784.80. Not exactly cost effective.

She seems very bossy, pushy and annoying, I couldn't tolerate watching her. And that is very expensive for supplements, what the hell are we meant to believe is in them, powdered diamonds?

I am just relieved it's a new day on QVC and that the annoying Forbes Riley and her annoying products are off my TV screen. I am afraid the Spin Gym looked just like a gimmick to me and as for the price of supplements- I can't afford them on my salary. I think she is one of the most irritating guests I have ever watched, her voice went straight through me.

I remember her on a show about Entrepreneurship and she said she found she had a skill of being able to sell anything she wanted and discovered shoppingtelly. She has made millions and lives in a big mansion. Basically she could sell Ice to Iceland, i would not trust anything she said and the Vitamins were way over priced.
By the way the rebounders were in Birchwood for £19.99.

She used to be on years ago with the same spinning thingy and then went over to IW for a while, I think? Can't believe its back again!

Totally agree about the cost of her capsules, I buy mine from Simply Supplements online from Guernsey, free P&P, fantastic service, same day dispatch plus loads of BOGOF's i.e.

Evening Primrose 1000mg 180 + 180 = 360 one a day capsules for £18.95, almost a years supply!!

I buy all my supplements from there, excellent value, quality and brilliant reviews.

I remember her on a show about Entrepreneurship and she said she found she had a skill of being able to sell anything she wanted and discovered shoppingtelly. She has made millions and lives in a big mansion. Basically she could sell Ice to Iceland, i would not trust anything she said and the Vitamins were way over priced.

Hiya, Miss Molly. Where is Birchwood? is it a high street shop or an online shop? I quite fancy trying a rebounder so if I could buy this one online from Birchwood that would be good. Thanks hun xx

I bought my rebounder fron Arrgos years ago for around £16-17. It was a basic model, a bit sturdy for my light weight.

Hiya, Miss Molly. Where is Birchwood? is it a high street shop or an online shop? I quite fancy trying a rebounder so if I could buy this one online from Birchwood that would be good. Thanks hun xx

Spooky, Birchwood is the QVC Outlet Shop which is near Warrington.

She was also saying yesterday that she gave Tiffany a spin gym in oct/nov and said her arms were due to it. But the other week it was said Tiffanys arms were due to body blades.

Personally I wouldn't take any sort of tablets unless I really had to. As for the disc thing, well I had one of those when I was about 15 and used it until the cord broke. Did it work, who knows, but it certainly isn't something new as I am approaching 60.

I messaged her on fb about the spin gym, and she was lovely, replied immediately, said some reassuring things. I may be - no, I am - cynical but, as I mentioned my poor diet, she took the opportunity to recommend the supplements if I could take gelatin (veggie, so can't).
She reminds me somewhat, of Lori Greiner - why is her name pronounced Gre-neer, when it is spelled Grey-ner? - an entrepreneur, whose business it is to source out products people want and need, and there is nothing wrong with that. They are not inventors, but can recognise the talent of those who are, and a sellable idea. That is what makes a truly successful entrepreneur - or, as the americans say, entre-prenoor!
Back to the spin gym; if the cords are not elastic, when you pull each end, and the cords - hope you get this - go back in on themselves, do they wrap themselves around a central coil? Am I going into it too deeply?

It's like the spinner we made as kids (dairylea boxed provided perfect cardboard circles), colour 7 segments into the colours of the rainbow and spin to see them blend and disappear (sometimes). It's genius to take a simple idea, even and old one, and make money out of it.

I quite liked the look of the rebounder, until I read the reviews! Appears it is quite difficult to put up and needs 2 people.

She was also saying yesterday that she gave Tiffany a spin gym in oct/nov and said her arms were due to it. But the other week it was said Tiffanys arms were due to body blades.

I heard this, too.

So, which was it, Tiff??

Latest posts

Back