Strictly 2012 15th December Semi Finals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denise won't make the last two. Unfortunately she has James Jordan choreographing which means no flair. I hope for her sake he doesn't do the same lacklustre showdance like he did with Pamela Stephenson. I think it's between Dani and Kimberly but Flavia has promised less clothing for Louis so will be pulling out the subtle tricks to get there. As I said last week, JJ isn't very good compared to these three pro's.

But the judges pick (Ludacris Len) is going to be the killer dance if they decide to give the worst dances to Denise's rivals.

Either that or it could be that the public think she is safe and choose to vote for other people, consequently she finishes in the bottom two. I don't mind who wins next week provided its not Flavia, I heartily dislike her but could not tell you why.

I feel the same about Vincent - don't know what it is I just really do not like him. I think it might have been that he was way too serious when he first joined and really wanted to win. I think he is a bit 'smarmy'.

I like Flavia - and Louis is my favourite but I don't mind as long as Denise does not win.

Latest posts

Back