Strictly 2012 15th December Semi Finals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some fab dancing, but not by Lisa..and yeh LEL, I said to Len "she's not MY champion thank you"! Kimberley, fantastic, Louis, oh well, I've seen worse but he wasn't at his best in the jive, Dani...the Argentinian I thought was brilliant. Denise..well, just don't like Denise! I'd like to see her and Lisa in the dance-off...

Denise is sounding like a bad loser and I feel that the claims of not being a dancer aren't helping her cause one little bit.

In all honesty, if I was Denise I'd be whining like a b*tch now, to find yourself in the bottom two one week whilst a far less talented contestant keeps swanning through to safety after the public vote must be pretty bl**dy galling I reckon!

Maybe DVO isn't popular, she comes across as a bit of a hard-nosed mare but even so........are we honestly believing that 'Ah Mandeh' standing there grinning at the camera & announcing on week 1 that she was 'doing this for all the chubbers out there' (which even back then made me think, oh shite, she's heading for the final!) was being completely honest with that comment? Yeah right, like she gives a stuff but we all know the voting on these things is pretty much tribal, so what with that & the votes from those who don't give a toss about the dancing & only want to see 'fun fun, bubbly bl**dy fun', she had a fair proportion of the voting GBP sewn up from the get go!

I dunno why I watch this show, this year has been an utter joke; there can only be two reasons for the judges not slating Lisa's dreadful efforts, (poor Nicky got a bloomin' 5 for a far superior effort remember!) - one is that they have been told not to on PC grounds & the other is that she is pulling in too much cash with her 'phone votes....there is no third option, as no judge in full possession of all their marbles would have awarded that first dance tonight anything more than a 3, 4 at best.....& that's being kind! Both are unacceptable quite frankly, consistency & fairness totally out the window!

OMG! Gotye's Somebody that I used to know......what a new low for the backing singers tonight!!!!!

Thought Denise's rumba was too clinical & lacking in sensuality.

If Lisa will be in the dance off regardless of how the public vote then she should go, I hope Louis isn't with her cos I don't think the judges like him & wonder if they would vote to keep Lisa.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan either - she did her best with the choreography she was given (& her non-existent hips! lol) but I could hardly take my eyes off that hideous dress.......Kate Bush meets Carole Hochman meets a tablecloth........nah, not a hit, sorry wardrobe! LOL

Fingers crossed that Lisa goes tonight, imo the other four deserve a place in the final..

I have wanted Kimberley to win from day one, and after tonights performance - I REALLY want her to win and think she should. The only real competition is Denise (although I like little Danni). Louis is lovely, but can't really cut it against the 3 girls.

Lisa?? I firmly believe that the judges have been told to go easy on her (god knows why). At this stage of the show, they would have slaughtered anyone else. I agree with Kitten that they have to be PC - remember how stroppy she got a few weeks ago when she was critsised? Its not fair - it is a dance competition, not a personality one. Go Kimberley!

I'm probably on my own here, but I didn't think Kimberley deserved four tens again. I loved Dani's Argey tango and as I love Vincent I think I'd like her to win, doubt very much that will happen though. I thought Louis's jive was awful, he looked quite floppy and reminded me of that Mr Soft mint advert:( I notice he's had the Pontefract cake haircut again too, not a good look, and I wish he'd stop sticking his chin so far up in the air during the ballroom dances. So obvious that Denise's rumba dress was an attempt to disguise the lack of hip movement, but it didn't work Denise, we all saw through it. I reckon if she survives this week, she'll be first out in the final, she just doesn't seem to be getting the love from the public.

I can't take to Kimberley,yes she can dance but there is something about her that irritates me, I think it might be her voice. I would really like Dani or Louis to win if they are in the final, I believe they have had the biggest journey...plus I like Vincent and Flavia..

I said the same ,there was no way that Kimberly warranted 4 X 10s good as it was .

Louis under marked as usual, didn't think much of that jive though

Louis can't really dance. The only thing that saves him is his athleticism. Dani is very good, but lacks a little finesse. Denise definitely can dance and her rumba was beautiful. Lisa has rythm but isn't anywhere near up to the standard she should be at this stage in the competiton and it's time for her to go. Kimberley's charleston was the best dance of the series so far and made me smile in delight. She has such a joie de vivre about her and she's my choice to win.

I only caught the second dances last night, I thought they were all pretty good.

On the assumption Lisa's goes tonight - I wouldn't want to put money on who will win.

I think this will be one of closest finals there has been, and I quite like all of them.

OMG! Gotye's Somebody that I used to know......what a new low for the backing singers tonight!!!!!

If Lisa will be in the dance off regardless of how the public vote then she should go, I hope Louis isn't with her cos I don't think the judges like him & wonder if they would vote to keep Lisa.

Only just watched last nights show as I was out at a xmas party last night. The singers were AWFUL last night and when they sang Somebody That I Used to Know hubby asked if the singer had a cold. I have always commented in previous series how fabulous they were - and this series they are dire :wonder:

Liked Louis dances but he is my favourite. His jive kicks could have been a bit sharper.

Kimberley was great as usual.

Dani was good but I thought her argentine tango flicks could have been 'flickier'

Denise just leaves me cold. Her Rumba did nothing for me and wearing the nightie to cover up her inability to move her hips did not help at all.

Lisa was entertaining as always and has so much enthusiasm and is just so pleased to be there. But I think it could be her turn to go as she is not the best.

Can't deny that Lisa has energy and enthusiasm but as for the dancing.......should have gone weeks ago! Don't think I would like to get on the wrong side of Denise as I reckon she's a right stroppy mare and appears to "expect" to do well in the competition! I would like Kimberley or Louis to win.

Now, what was with Tess last night? Shuffling and fidgeting from one foot to the other, almost as if she'd forgotten to spend a penny before they went on air or perhaps some prankster had put itching powder inside her pants!! :smirk:

Is it just me who doesn't like Claudia. She's so round shouldered. Also, why doesn't Tess get her roots done. Oh, and her dress is awful tonight.

I miss Brucie.

Bye Bye Lisa, the moment her name was called she was dead meat.

I think Claudia just does the hopping thing etc as a joke.

So we can gather that since the final is totally the public vote, Denise does not have a hope in hell of winning. High up in the judges' leader board and the public still put her in the dance off.

The DS spoiler thread last night was unbelievable. It came up on Twitter that Kimberley and Denise where in the dance off and Kimberley went. In the end everyone was in the dance off including the singers for the murdering of the Goyte song.

Melodramatic goodbye or what?!

She said that she was worried she couldn't be lifted. Just as they were showing a clip of TWO people lifting her. Sorry, but that made me laugh.

She should never got as far as she did but it happens every year.

Well thank goodness common sense prevailed.....at last!

Don't suppose Denise was expecting to see herself in the final, that says a lot about the public perception of her. I like her dancing but last night I voted for Kimberley and Louis....just had to see those two go through to next week.

And may the best man....or woman win. :happy:

PS

And I may well vote for Bradley Wiggins in the Sports Personality of the Year!

Last edited:
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!! At last, way overdue, very OTT farewell i think the tears were shock that the public had put her in the bottom 2.

Denise may have finally got the message the public don't like her. She's so hard faced.

Kimberly to win

Finally the right result. Now, would someone tell Katherine Jenkins she has an awful pop voice and cannot do sexy. But that jive of hers was damn good putting this series efforts to shame.

Either that or it could be that the public think she is safe and choose to vote for other people, consequently she finishes in the bottom two. I don't mind who wins next week provided its not Flavia, I heartily dislike her but could not tell you why.

Latest posts

Back