Strictly 2012 The Final 22nd December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Showdances
Denise too many lifts but still excellent
Dani oh dear very stompy not in the same league as the others.
Kimberley very good but i wasn't blown away.
Louis wow wow wow!!!!

On tonight's dances Dani should be first out but still think Denise will go first.

I think its going to be a Louis win but would prefer Kimberly.

I liked Denise's showdance the best, followed by Louis.

Kimberley, thought the showdance was messy....the music just made me think of Aleesha & Matthew and IMO they were much better.

Still think Denise will be first to go as she has little public support.

I love seeing Louis doing his Latin.....a rather shy Olympic gymnast doing moves like a professional dancer. Who'd have thunk it!

Ah, I see Danni is out, not surprised as she didn't wow earlier this evening.

Ah, poor Dani.

Wonder the sudden love for Denise, bit of a surprise.

I did say earlier she might pick up Lisa's votes - especially as Lisa was saying vote for Denise on It Takes Two.

Now to get phoning for the other two as I really don't want Denise to win :(

As with all these type of shows which rely on the public votes can we actually believe the results??!!!:thinking:

Done my vote for Louis - might have to press re-dial a few times too - really mustn't let Denise win :happy:

I think any of the last 3 is a deserving winner and I don't have a favourite to win. (I kind of hope it's Denise though due to the bad press she's endured.)

Bugger!!!!

I liked Louis Charleston better than Denise's. It was light fun.

Denise, I did not like the music for the dance, didn't last time.

Loved Kimberley's Tango sharp,sharp,sharp.

Louis, the winner for me.

Oh and what happened to Blackpool????? No mention of it. Prefer it to Wembley anyday.

Well I dunno, what a great final....so hard to choose. Covering my bases have voted for both Louis and Kimberley. I do think with his gymnastic abilities he has brought an extra dimension to this year's competition.

Right result on the night though. All three final dances were excellent but Denise's music was as bad as wembly (not her fault). Anybody think Robbie Williams was good only spoiled by the mic?

What did happen to Blackpool his year? Was it booked up or telephone beeb cutting back?

Latest posts

Back