Strivectin TSV 12/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Sephora outlet here sells the TSV items in a cute little case for 30 euros which is around 25 British pounds - same sizes.They have been selling them off for a good while.I tried a sample of the one JR's ego is raving about ( a week's supply) and my skin turned red, dry and flaky.
I am 65 and have only ever used any old Supermarket cream as I don't believe that any cream is a miracle worker.I keep my skin clean and moisturised and use a sunscreen as is necessary, here, and I am often complimented on my skin.
I do understand that some people enjoy 'luxury' brands and if they can afford it and it gives them pleasure, that's great.

One product I have splashed out on is Rapidlash, which is brilliant! My eyelashes have always been sparse and they became almost non-existent when I hit my 60s.I now have better lashes than I had when young.I am sure there are cheaper products out there which are just as effective but I got 2 for 1 almost 6 months ago and am just finishing the first tube.

The Sephora outlet here sells the TSV items in a cute little case for 30 euros which is around 25 British pounds - same sizes.They have been selling them off for a good while.I tried a sample of the one JR's ego is raving about ( a week's supply) and my skin turned red, dry and flaky.
I am 65 and have only ever used any old Supermarket cream as I don't believe that any cream is a miracle worker.I keep my skin clean and moisturised and use a sunscreen as is necessary, here, and I am often complimented on my skin.
I do understand that some people enjoy 'luxury' brands and if they can afford it and it gives them pleasure, that's great.

One product I have splashed out on is Rapidlash, which is brilliant! My eyelashes have always been sparse and they became almost non-existent when I hit my 60s.I now have better lashes than I had when young.I am sure there are cheaper products out there which are just as effective but I got 2 for 1 almost 6 months ago and am just finishing the first tube.

I wish we still had Sephora in the UK,I have had good results with Rapidlash as well.
Lynn

Hi Artemis,
is that Rapidlash you use or Revitalash? It's just that I nearly bought Rapidlash as it was much cheaper at the time on Ebay but did the usual, paying out about double for a product from Q as I'd already seen brilliant results from Revitalash & didn't want to risk undoing all that progress. I'd be very interested to know if Rapidlash is just as good as it will make my bank balance very happy :wave:

i have used Rapidlash (bought at Boots) with very good results and still on my first 3ml tube
when that is finished i am going to try Talika Liopocils Expert, purchased after others here have recommended it some time ago
(then i have something to compare to)
i have also researched a bit about the conditioning properties of castor oil on eye lashes, so i will try this as a 'maintenance phase' and see how that might work for retaining the length and condition of the lashes

I've tried RapidBrow, among other things, but my bare bit of inner brow stubbornly refuses to grow back in..a few strays hairs but that's all - I've been working on them for some months now but seems like I've got to keep going!

I was in TK Maxx today and noticed they had 3 piece sets of Strivectin for £28. They also had Perricone products too. I didn`t take note of what was in the sets because I don`t use either make but I daresay they`ll be much cheaper than Q.

Hi Artemis,
is that Rapidlash you use or Revitalash? It's just that I nearly bought Rapidlash as it was much cheaper at the time on Ebay but did the usual, paying out about double for a product from Q as I'd already seen brilliant results from Revitalash & didn't want to risk undoing all that progress. I'd be very interested to know if Rapidlash is just as good as it will make my bank balance very happy :wave:

Hi Nikki, it is Rapidlash, I got mine from Amazon on a daily deal 2for 1. If I ever needed to replace it urgently, I would happily pay the price for a single though as I am delighted with it. Obviously, I havn't tried Revitalash but I can't believe it can be any better.

Thank you Artemis, very much appreciated :clapping: Revitalash is hugely expensive so I will look at Rapidlash bext time x:wink:

I've tried RapidBrow, among other things, but my bare bit of inner brow stubbornly refuses to grow back in..a few strays hairs but that's all - I've been working on them for some months now but seems like I've got to keep going!
Or a couple of strokes of a good soft brow pencil C? Just that the revitalash is so expensive if you're not really getting the results you'd hoped for x.

Or a couple of strokes of a good soft brow pencil C? Just that the revitalash is so expensive if you're not really getting the results you'd hoped for x.

I do have to pencil my brows in every morning Nikki, I think I should be quite good at it now! it's RapidBrow I've tried, not Revitalash or Brow - have also tried various others including another Boots one, a Mavala one and Talika..I think they all seem to be much of a muchness so far!

In that case unless anyone knows if the revitalash brow works on here I'd say give it a miss unless it's a bargain on Ebay. It's very expensive & others have said the Rapid range is just as good. The recent revitalash TSV with the lash & brow stuff & a set of eyelash curlers worked out at amlost £100 quid with p&p, ouch! x

In that case unless anyone knows if the revitalash brow works on here I'd say give it a miss unless it's a bargain on Ebay. It's very expensive & others have said the Rapid range is just as good. The recent revitalash TSV with the lash & brow stuff & a set of eyelash curlers worked out at amlost £100 quid with p&p, ouch! x

I've just sent my TSV back as it made my eyes really red - I tried to persevere hoping I'd get used to it but... looking forward to getting my money back now.

That's the good side of Q... you can try cosmetics and then send them back if you have a problem...

I've just sent my TSV back as it made my eyes really red - I tried to persevere hoping I'd get used to it but... looking forward to getting my money back now.

That's the good side of Q... you can try cosmetics and then send them back if you have a problem...

If something causes an allergic reaction I do believe that you can take it back to a shop. I took a Chanel cream back after a reaction and was refunded no problem. Same with a Clinique product (even though they sell on their Allergy tested/100% fragrance free promise). Clinique asked for pics that I had on my phone - SA was horrified and refunded promptly.

I wonder why they've included mint in a face product? I can't think it would have any theraputic value and it's a known irritant. Their products might be more universally wearable if they left it out? Or can one rub one's stretch marks with a roll of polos to get the same results?

Jude xx

That peson posted yesteday on Ay husband thread
But she didn't come onto this thread and answer the doubters , seemed to avoid it IMO of course :) After raving about it surely it would have been nice for her to come back and defend her posts

But she didn't come onto this thread and answer the doubters , seemed to avoid it IMO of course :) After raving about it surely it would have been nice for her to come back and defend her posts

Tbh i dont think people should need to defend themselves on this forum, anyone can say anything aslong as its not offensive towards others. We all no with skin care products what works for some people doesnt work for others.

Latest posts

Back