Suarti silver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Is it my imagination, or has the price of Suarti jewellery rocketed in the past year? Does anyone here buy it?

It is not your imagination. The prices have now become a joke. I used to buy lots of jewellery from Q but rarely buy now. It is not just Suarti that has rocketed in price, I was shocked at the prices of Tova jewellery too. £50 for a pair of sterling silver earrings! They really are taking the mickey now.

I used to buy lots of jewellery from QVC, my dds are huge fans of Suarti & own some beautiful pieces which I've bought for them over the years.

The quality has always been excellent but I haven't bought anything in about three years as the prices have become ridiculous.

This is the site I use the most these days http://www.silverisland2007.co.uk,fab prices & they always have a lot of clearance jewellery (some rings have very limited sizes) at great discounts.

I`ve reposted your link Marzy because it didn`t work. I`ve had a few things from silver island and they always have good discounts too. The only complaint I have about them is their web photos are rubbish so you can never get a true idea of something until it arrives. So far I haven`t been disappointed in any of the 3 items I`ve ordered from them.
http://www.silverisland2007.co.uk/index.aspx
I`ve also posted in the reasons not to shop with QVC section about a website called MAD which also sells jewellery. MAD stands for make a difference and 100% of the profits go to a charity of your choice. You create a log in for the charity you`ve chosen from a list on their site. Prices are fairly reasonable and its mainly silver, costume or beaded stuff.

This happens, I have found, with most ranges which are exclusive to the Q. Kim & Co, for example, was quite reasonably priced, when she first came over. Now, some of the prices are sky high. Michelle Hope is another. The 'plan' seems to be, get the suckers hooked, then reel 'em in.

I'm not denying prices on a lot of ranges have gone up, but to be fair, when I spotted suarti jewellery in stores when I visited Bali a couple of years ago it was more expensive then than qvc.

I recall when Suarti first began to sell on the Q, and the lady used to commend herself on providing employment for the locals, the other half and I used to joke about this 'cottage industry' having kids/adults slogging 24/7 for a pittance. I'm not saying this is what happened, just picturing it gave us a laugh!

Latest posts

Back