Sue Marsh lashes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Another boring, monotonous guest. I can see Pippa's patience wearing thin!! Who auditions these people again?!

And the model looks positively bored! Not surprised, having to listen to Madam WhipLash.

Zzz.....

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Oh god, and here's Dolly and her ten foot lashes. There'll be fisty cuffs now over who's got the most fluttety lashes!

I need to go back to work :what:

Most Artificial Woman

I am just watching Sue Marsh Professional Eye Lashes. The guest has the weirdest look. Her fringe is coiled and pinned, has sugar candy look hair (severely coloured) false nails and false eye lashes, well made up, but the weirdest of all is ....her top lip never moved :eek:
I tried talking without moving my top lip, and I could not, so most probably her top lip is pumped up.
I suppose she is doing everything to make her look attractive:happy:
I wonder how long it takes her to get ready to go out:doh:

Haha!! Great minds eh?! What a very strange guest and model :eek:

I havent seen her but from your description she may indeed be doing everything to look attractive but must be failing dismally

I am just watching Sue Marsh Professional Eye Lashes. The guest has the weirdest look. Her fringe is coiled and pinned, has sugar candy look hair (severely coloured) false nails and false eye lashes, well made up, but the weirdest of all is ....her top lip never moved :eek:
I tried talking without moving my top lip, and I could not, so most probably her top lip is pumped up.
I suppose she is doing everything to make her look attractive:happy:
I wonder how long it takes her to get ready to go out:doh:

The model looked like she was sucking on a lemon and why is Pips ordering when she is on raving about her lush long lashes with Rivitalash.

Omg - is it national cr*p guest presenter day today or what?! I am watching Anuschka bags...

Again, zzz...

Poor Catherine is having to virtually grab the bags off the stepford guest and show them herself!!

Latest posts

Back