Abracadabra!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Damp cotton wool, with any substance on, pressed firmly against the eye is going to leave an imprint of mascara. :rolleyes:

Honestly, it's like watching a children's magic show! Watch closely and apply a little logic and you will soon realise that it's not really magic ;)

I despair of people, I really do. Julia just said she had a tweet to ask if an eye make up remover was suitable for a 21 year old!! Really?! Does she have eyes? Does she wear make up?!

I really shouldn't watch the beauty shows. But then again, what should I expect from a company that sells feng shui products....

:banghead:

:D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I saw this, and felt the same...

Also, last night I heard Fiona say that if you went into a salon for a beauty treatment they would give you a cleanse with a cream cleanser like the one in the TSV and not a foaming one or a gel one, then she said in other words they would give you a "proper" cleanse. So does that mean the special foaming cleanser she created for the brand doesn't work? Isn't a proper cleanser? Won't get your face clean? Is useless? What she said made it sound like that...sometimes they really ought to think afore they open their mouths...

I like feng shui C, a bit of escapism. When I was a child we had a sofa in a place I was never comfortable with but didn't know why. Well, da da, according to the elements it was in the wrong direction for the position of our house. I know, I know, hooey, maybe but I was a child and it did affect me. That reminds me, mustn't forget to rub my Buddha's belly today! :sun:

I like feng shui C, a bit of escapism. When I was a child we had a sofa in a place I was never comfortable with but didn't know why. Well, da da, according to the elements it was in the wrong direction for the position of our house. I know, I know, hooey, maybe but I was a child and it did affect me. That reminds me, mustn't forget to rub my Buddha's belly today! :sun:

:screwy:

Pmsl Liam!!

Hope you've got your balance band on too :p

I saw this, and felt the same...

Also, last night I heard Fiona say that if you went into a salon for a beauty treatment they would give you a cleanse with a cream cleanser like the one in the TSV and not a foaming one or a gel one, then she said in other words they would give you a "proper" cleanse. So does that mean the special foaming cleanser she created for the brand doesn't work? Isn't a proper cleanser? Won't get your face clean? Is useless? What she said made it sound like that...sometimes they really ought to think afore they open their mouths...

The most amazing cleanser since time began will now be erased from our memories. Being glamoured is totally un-noticeable :p

What a load of fickle twaddle!!

And so you should!! It's a rubber band that you wear on your wrist that increases your balance and stability. Worn by athletes so it must be true :rolleyes:

You be careful running down to your local shop now. You won't have the prowess of Colin Jackson until the band is on your wrist :p

Can see us all now wearing plastic bands or such like on our wrists ,, as long as we
dont have to compete in the olympics we"ll be okay he he

Haha!! You could have made a fortune out of peoples gullability Janie!! Just like the whole beauty industry :p

But will QVC release a diamonique balance band?????:wonder: You will never trip or fall over ever ever again.

Haha!! But if you did, you'd do it in style ;)

If I wore one on each wrist would I be able to do all that stuff on the gymnastic beam then...? :wink:

Latest posts

Back