Summer Food Fair TSV 29/5/20

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
When Andi Peters is on QVC is he in the presenters role, rather than a guest.

Watched food fest yesterday. He was given out more information about item numbers and prices than Dale.

AndI wasn’t happy when they done a link to a guy selling his pies, he had his daughters with him. Andi said something along the lines off, youve recently sent these pies to a celebrity, he said yes to some rugby player, AndI said, I meant me

Dale seems to present mostly with Andi, is Dale the only one who will put up with him.

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
We are lucky to have a local independent butcher who has gone above and beyond to stock a wide variety of meat & poultry during lockdown.

next door is an independent greengrocer/fruiterer with their usual full range, plus local eggs and honey. They always have a few plants but at the mo they have a fab selection of bedding and perennial plants.

I hope that the people who have ‘discovered’ them during lockdown will continue to use them instead of buying from the numerous supermarkets in our town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks