Surplus QVC bits - Ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
I've got loads of Laura Geller and ABC stuff that I don't use - bought as kits just to get items that were otherwise out of stock (is that a sales ploy?). Also got some Kipling...

e-Bay is getting to be too much of a hassle and I just don't know what to do with the stuff.

The Drop selling board hasn't seen any action since May... anyone fancy joining me in a sort of virtual carboot sale over there?

I bet we've all got stuff that we dont want - how about bringing out your 'dead' and we can all route through and buy from each other - that's got to be better than having it all hanging around.

Anyone interested?

Good idea. Nothing to lose by giving it a try. TBH I rarely visit the drop, perhaps this will encourage us to use it more.

So, over the next few days shall we go on over to the drop and stick all our stuff out for the rest to have a look at?

Anyone who doesn't have anything could always post what they might like which might give the rest of us ideas.

Off to get my box out of the wardrobe...

The Buy, Sell and Swap section is there so use it! The more people use it the more others will want to!! :mysmilie_59:

I only buy what I want/need, and will use.

Trouble is, I use Balance and Brighten and Q can go for months without having my shade in stock... so it's a choice of going without or buying it in a kit. I'm a bit heavy handed with my application so I use loads - hence having loads of extras that I'll never use.

Also, sometimes with Judith Williams, it's cheaper to buy one of the kits than two products separately but I then end up with the extras again.

I don't want anyone thinking I'm a shopaholic or anything :mysmilie_17:.

So, over the next few days shall we go on over to the drop and stick all our stuff out for the rest to have a look at?

Anyone who doesn't have anything could always post what they might like which might give the rest of us ideas.

Off to get my box out of the wardrobe...
I`ll wait until I return from holiday before I look out anything I want to sell on. I tend to only buy what I`ll use but sometimes an SBC tsv has something in it which I won`t use. I know I have an unopened SBC Jasmine and EPO gel so that will be at least one item if anybody is interested. When I get back I`ll do a proper browse, for now I`m busy with washing, ironing and packing.

The Buy, Sell and Swap section is there so use it! The more people use it the more others will want to!! :mysmilie_59:

It hasnt been used since May - that's why I posted here to ask people if they fancied going over there... we definately need to get people over there otherwise there's no point.

I bet most of us have got something in our drawers / cupboards that someone else would be interested in. :clapping:

I just did an ebay clearout but I think I may have a few more items I could offload. I'll have a rummage

Brilliant idea! Have got stuff i don't know what to do with - ebay is to much faffing for nothing!

I will be along to try and sell some of the OPI and other odds and sods I have collected over the last few months/years.
Does it have to be things that they sell on Q or any beauty item?

People used to sell all sorts in the Drop but visitors have dwindled recently.

I love a bargain though so I'd say offer whatever you want (as long as it's legal :wink:).

I keep a wee bit of an eye on the drop and note that is doesn't seem to be used very much now. Maybe this will relieve it a little.

Latest posts

Back