Surplus QVC bits - Ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will be along to try and sell some of the OPI and other odds and sods I have collected over the last few months/years.
Does it have to be things that they sell on Q or any beauty item?

It can be anything..............well within reason :giggle:

I've loads I could put up, Prai eye and body creams, Leigton Denny kits, SBC gels, Laura geller vanilla high lighter, Mally eyeliners, nails inc colours... a bit like most folk on here, I'll buy a kit and maybe only use/ like some of it. Once I figure out how to use it, i'll upload some stuff.

I think it can be used or unused? As long as you disclose the condition and folk are happy to purchase, then it is between you and whoever wants it?

Thanks. I've got loads of bits I could swap or sell, both used and unused.

Which bit do I go to to join the drop, please? I can't see anything anywhere.

Roll up - Roll up

Three new listings now over on the Drop - more to follow from me. Two other members have posted too.

See you all over there with your bits n pieces.

I bet I could end up buying more than I sell :mysmilie_5:.

I know - but I love a bargain - I'm hoping for someone to post some diamonique in gold..something from the olden days :nod:

I read the drop and think you have lost your vocation . If only Q gave that detailed measurements the returns would be minimal.

I have only recently started looking on Ebay and am amazed at the quality of photos on most of the listings. The photos on Q website are woeful for such a big company, few would encourage you to purchase and the few videos don't work on iPad.

Latest posts

Back