Tarte TSV 03/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh nice to see the colours properly-I will probably go for this even though the lippy does nothing at all for the beauty blogger.

I've just about managed to talk myself out of this. I googled the Amazonian powder and one reviewer said it had oxidised on her face after a few hours.

Mmmm well not convinced now I have seen the pics. Like the collection so need to remove those images. Didn't do it for me!! It will sell anyway. Sharon wasn't really needed!

That is what I want Jabba, I have a feeling it might go live for a very short period today. Usually Thursday afternoon for a test, that is how we on here get things early.

I really only want the palette, the eyeliner is brown/black which I think will be too dark for me???

I want to order it early too as I am going on holiday tomorrow. Will keep checking on here for updates.

Which shade are you all going for?

Every TSV I'm the same........I google different bloggers with different shades to see which one to go for and make myself dizzy in the process :mysmilie_19:

Wish there was a specific site to tell you which one to go for on QVC. I'm fair in LG, fairly light to light in BM and light in Doll 10. I was going to go for the light/medium in TARTE but not so sure now as it looks very yellow! I've no pink undertones so the one down may not work for me either.......oh gawd decisions, decisions????

Okay. I have been thinking and I don't want the foundation, not fussed on the eyeliner shade, don't need the brushes either. The palette in the photos was just my colours, but after seeing the photo shown on air from the other thread, the shades do not look as I expected. I can wear lilac and even pink eyeshadows but I was expecting warm shades.

So I have decided to buy the Amazon Escape II palette with six eyeshadows and two blushes for £30 and £3.95 shipping. It has 5* reviews and most wished for.

Every TSV I'm the same........I google different bloggers with different shades to see which one to go for and make myself dizzy in the process :mysmilie_19:

Wish there was a specific site to tell you which one to go for on QVC. I'm fair in LG, fairly light to light in BM and light in Doll 10. I was going to go for the light/medium in TARTE but not so sure now as it looks very yellow! I've no pink undertones so the one down may not work for me either.......oh gawd decisions, decisions????

I am interested in the Fair Honey, but with QVC TSVs we usually get a limited number of options and I doubt this will be one of them, so I will probably go for Light Beige, I am fair in B & B, I definitely do have pink undertones to me skin, and I got the light version of the Tarte TSV the last time, and certainly the bronzer/blusher is very flattering on me, though the CC primer is a pointless product, as it is invisible on me.

I am interested in the Fair Honey, but with QVC TSVs we usually get a limited number of options and I doubt this will be one of them, so I will probably go for Light Beige, I am fair in B & B, I definitely do have pink undertones to me skin, and I got the light version of the Tarte TSV the last time, and certainly the bronzer/blusher is very flattering on me, though the CC primer is a pointless product, as it is invisible on me.
I have this foundation in light beige and it is perfect for me, I use fair in b&b and I have a lot of red in my skin. I expect the tsv colours will be the same as for the foundation on its own, perhaps look at the video of that item and see if they explain the colours on there, I'm sure they do as I think I watched it to decide my colour

I would suggest 'light beige' for you, as I'm going for this shade and I wear the following:
Doll10, light
tarte, light
Laura Geller, fair
Mally, light

I would suggest 'light beige' for you, as I'm going for this shade and I wear the following:
Doll10, light
tarte, light
Laura Geller, fair
Mally, light

Thanks warwa100

Do you have pink undertones though? I have more yellow/neutral so not sure if that one will be ok for me. Off I go to google shades some more lol

Latest posts

Back