Tarte TSV 03/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now here is the strange thing, that is the photo I have seen. Yet when Sharon Harvey DF's bestie did her review and photos wearing the makeup. The eyeshadow in the palette are not those colours, more pink lilacs. Also the lipstick was a bright deep pink not red like the photos. I am wondering have they changed the palette and lipstick for different ones?

Now here is the strange thing, that is the photo I have seen. Yet when Sharon Harvey DF's bestie did her review and photos wearing the makeup. The eyeshadow in the palette are not those colours, more pink lilacs. Also the lipstick was a bright deep pink not red like the photos. I am wondering have they changed the palette and lipstick for different ones?

Donna, i think every photo can come out different even when viewed on the same screen/device
and then some more when viewing on TV vs tablet etc
could that maybe explain the change in hues ?
it sounded it may have been a possibility on the lipstick shade at least ....

p.s. guess that doesn't explain the lilac shade though
can't find that link to that bestie of DF right now
but i do also have having seen a plum type shade in my head
as it is a shade i like (having the same blue/green/grey eyes as you Donna)

Thanks Autumn, I've been checking this forum all day hoping the TSV will go live, but I think SCW is right and it won't go live early. Don't know whether I can be bothered staying up til midnight and I am not sure whether they will have my shade left in the morning. I do think this TSV will be popular because the last one was good.

Like Akimbo, I am hoping for the Fair Honey shade as I think if it's an option I will go for this. If not I will go for Light Beige, though if it's more yellowy then I won't be buying it.

Not sure I'm going for this now as I already have the foundation and I've bought a fantastic Smashbox palette from Boots today should have been £60 but half price for a special promotion,pleasantly surprised it wasn't made in China.

Thanks Lynn love Smashbox, just ordered one for Daughter for Christmas, if you order online it gives you another 10% off so £27:mysmilie_8:

Heres another photo Leigh has posted regarding foundation colours ...

12140554_740900699347506_3435572719177851151_n.jpg

Thanks Autumn, I've been checking this forum all day hoping the TSV will go live, but I think SCW is right and it won't go live early. Don't know whether I can be bothered staying up til midnight and I am not sure whether they will have my shade left in the morning. I do think this TSV will be popular because the last one was good.

Like Akimbo, I am hoping for the Fair Honey shade as I think if it's an option I will go for this. If not I will go for Light Beige, though if it's more yellowy then I won't be buying it.

Apparently you can, with the item number, use Qcut . I haven't tried though.

Thanks Swiss Pea, I think I need to see the shades though before buying, and if the shades don't look like they will suit me I will be saving my money.

Latest posts

Back