Telly Forum Beauty awards 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Cleanser - Sorry, but for me it's still LE C&P. Nothing comes close IMO. I would like to try EH Balm, but until they supply more info regarding animal testing, I won't be bothering.
Best Moisturiser - AD Skin Synergy Night Oil - Brilliant. It has really worked for me.
Best Aftershave Moisturiser - Bulldog Sensitive for Men - Really takes the sting out of my skin.
Best Haircare - LE Shampoo. Honestly, this has been brilliant for me. I always used Head & Shoulders before LE, and I never realised how dirty my hair was. I'm guessing it was full of silicones or something, but after one use of LE and I was hooked.

Best Budget buy - Superdrug Lemon & Tea Tree Shower Gel. 99p a bottle, but usually on a BOGO Half Price offer.
Smells lovely, cheap as chips, Tea Tree is a bonus and it's BUAV approved. What's not to love?

My husband likes that too - admittedly he'd use a lump of lard to moisturise with if that was the closest thing to hand :mysmilie_14:, but he's tried various brands over the years (I confess often moisturisers I've bought for myself and didn't like so offloaded to him - waste not, want not!), but of the male moisturisers he's tried Bulldog is the one he's preferred and is now the one that routinely goes into the shopping basket. Bulldog are also certified cruelty free.

Latest posts

Back