The Charlie Bear Collection TSV 25/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will the presenters start slobbering over the 'cuteness' of these toys?

I seem to remember last year's Dec 25th TSV was a Charlie Bears one too! I can't stand the horrible things.

I genuinely think the Charlie Bears are scary and can't imagine why they are popular if indeed they are.....you can never tell with QVC. They might just have one or two of each hence why they 'sell out'

I wonder why Charlie Bears don't do more smiling, happy looking bears? The majority of them look like they'll put a pillow over your face while you sleep :bear:

Charlie bears are lovely! Daughter loved them and still keeps a few. Bit of a strange Xmas day tsv. Mind you, don't know what else they would choose. I wonder if it is a good or bad day for selling?

Would you smile if Charlie Brooke had his finger up your aris....don't answer that :mysmilie_11:

I think I'm going to have to answer that one, and it's with hand on, heart, total complete honesty when I say categorically that it's a resounding . absolutely not!. :mysmilie_13:

Some are ok but they are mainly for kids! When I see adults sending pics of their huge collection it makes me feel sad for them! Must have something missing in their lives and can't bear the presenters stroking them!!

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_466:Especially if he'd just finished a food hour....Oh my gawd, no!

Could be worse-he could be about to begin the food hour.

images-3.jpeg

Also would that teddy like to meet this one?

images-4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back