Charlie bears?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Granny's bear collection would only have sentimental value. One of the presenters was recently selling a quite expensive jacket. Her pitch was that, in time, she would pass it down to her daughter. Now, there may be some daughters who approve of their mother's taste and will welcome wearing their clothes but I think they're few and far between. Most daughters want to choose their own jackets.
I don't have children, but I do have several of those 20s style burnt out velour jackets and kimonos that I bought from Dreamkeeper years ago, and my niece is lusting after them - wanting me to leave them to her in my Will !!

Can anyone explain or describe the attraction of Charlie bears? Are they an investment? Can you put them in the washing machine? Are they for children or adults? Just curious?
This couple are laughing all the way to the bank, has been my impression from their first appearance on Q. With so many expertly made bears around their price range, which have been famous in the UK for many years, why they have made a fortune from tgeir customers totally baffles me. I am not just talking about the famous Steiff bears but so many others. I have bears and not one of them is or will ever be a Charlie. I have many Ganz collectible bears with their artists initials which each bear has, on their under paws. Beautifull expertly hand made.

Latest posts

Back