The Christmas Grotto TSV 24/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love th dreaded high street. If I want to buy something like this. M&S are excellent and always do deals specially if you have a Sparks card. The quality is usually very good. I live near Fenwicks they are brilliant too also John Lewis

I've talked myself into not buying it. It's a piece of tat. Money must go elsewhere. I've got so much Christmas stuff and I need to have a serious word with myself as I do not need more.

CC

I envisage Q`s facebook page filled with folks complaining their Christmas decoration items are broken by the courier or don`t work or have packed in after just a few days or eat batteries or look nothing like they do on screen. It`s like the pie fiasco but in made in China sparkly plastic !

Strewth. 😳

I was channel hopping and caught the BA for today’s TSV (Leanne?) She was on with Julia and was apparently demonstrating a small Christmas tree that moved to music. She was holding it and prancing around the studio and shrieking like a 2 year old, which is probably an insult to toddlers. Even Julia looked embarrassed although she was laughing, albeit in a “put on” way.

I’ve never changed channels so quickly.

Dear Lord.

I’ve seen some crap in my time but that takes the biscuit.

Speaking of biscuits, some years ago when my father was in a nursing home in a tiny room with medical equipment there was no room for a tree. Marks were selling a musical wind up christmas tree filled with lovely tree shaped shortcake biscuits. Full price it was a tenner but they had it on offer with something else so cheaper than that. I got one to sit on a chest of drawers and everyone who came into the room wound it up to great amusement to the residents and they had the biscuits!

When it comes to Christmas tat I still like it to be god quality and these just look expensive not better or cheaper than I can get in the High Street.
Dear Lord.

I’ve seen some crap in my time but that takes the biscuit.

Speaking of biscuits, some years ago when my father was in a nursing home in a tiny room with medical equipment there was no room for a tree. Marks were selling a musical wind up christmas tree filled with lovely tree shaped shortcake biscuits. Full price it was a tenner but they had it on offer with something else so cheaper than that. I got one to sit on a chest of drawers and everyone who came into the room wound it up to great amusement to the residents and they had the biscuits!
I just can't justify buying Christmas novelties from QVC they are well overpriced and more than likely a disappointment when you get it home.

Latest posts

Back