The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topping up the tan is never a problem for her. I've noticed that a lot of tv presenters are on air with a healthy tan - even news presenters, and they're certainly not getting them in this country.

I'm not even considering going abroad until the world is back on its axis. I cant see the point ? other countries have the same issues as us, with restrictions - that's of course if they let us in !
Spanish popular destinations put on amber

Unfortunately Biden has not opened the borders yet perhaps someone needs to remind him they are still closed😟we desperately need to go back and it isn’t just for pleasure.

So she's in Malta? I sit nice there - anyone been?

Ali looks nice, but the filler really shows with little makeup on.

Malta and Gozo are on the green list, and I think Mslta is now refusing access to those who are not double-jabbed. Not sure if there is an issue if the jab is AZ from India, which is not EU approved.
I think Ali is a YOLO kind of gal, especially after her cancer diagnosis and treatment.
I think Cordelia has a place on Gozo, doesn't she?
I would fancy a holiday to Malta or Gozo. What I don't fancy are 6 hour + queues to get back through Immigration.

Malta and Gozo are on the green list, and I think Mslta is now refusing access to those who are not double-jabbed. Not sure if there is an issue if the jab is AZ from India, which is not EU approved.
I think Ali is a YOLO kind of gal, especially after her cancer diagnosis and treatment.
I think Cordelia has a place on Gozo, doesn't she?
I would fancy a holiday to Malta or Gozo. What I don't fancy are 6 hour + queues to get back through Immigration.
I agree that she has a do it now attitude. My mum didn't see out of her 60s, I'm 62 & have the feeling that I'll follow her; carpe diem has always been my favourite quote & that's how I live.

Unfortunately Biden has not opened the borders yet perhaps someone needs to remind him they are still closed😟we desperately need to go back and it isn’t just for pleasure.
I think Biden has someone working his strings behind him, as I'm convinced he doesn't know what day of the week it is most of the time. God help the USA if the only choices available were Biden or Trump. I remember years ago during the elections there seemed to be dozens of likely candidates, but not anymore.

I think Biden has someone working his strings behind him, as I'm convinced he doesn't know what day of the week it is most of the time. God help the USA if the only choices available were Biden or Trump. I remember years ago during the elections there seemed to be dozens of likely candidates, but not anymore.
Sadly politics has become extremely polarised, not only in the US.
When people start thinking of those who vote differently to themselves as "the enemy" they cut themselves off from the opportunity to get a different perspective on things... we see more and more that some people dwell entirely in echo chambers on line. When we don't allow room to hear a different opinion, how many terrible mistakes could be made that we all live to regret?

Here in Belfast, the cruise ships have returned. Not as many of course and on the local news it said instead of just letting the passengers off in one go they are only letting a hundred at a time. The bus tours have started again too around Belfast and the Antrim coast, Giants Causeway.

The past few weeks when in town just after 9 am, I am seeing loads of 20 something wandering pulling their trolley suitcases after them. English accents usually, so they must be coming over for the weekends again.

It's been lovely here since June apart from one or two days when it hammered it down. Ideal for a holiday, the Borders has everything - including me 😃

CC
One of my best holidays as a child was with my gran going round some of the Border Abbeys. We stayed in Kelso, and visited Melrose and Dryburgh and Jedburgh. The hotel dining room had views of the Tweed. I ordered salmon, and never having had the fresh fish I was unaccustomed to the skin. Several minutes of gagging and dry heaving ensued, as I tried to consume my wee fishie before my gran took pity on me and got the waiter to remove it.
Kelso was beautiful.
I must revisit when I get a chance.

We had a lovely few days in Kent visiting Balfour winery plenty of tastings and Sissinghurst gardens, very enjoyable and it’s nice to see people out and about trying to get back to normal.😊
Fabulous, I love a weekends away & mini breaks because we fill the time doing & seeing. Was that your first visit to Sissinghurst? I love her & must return to her & to Rye ❤️

One of my best holidays as a child was with my gran going round some of the Border Abbeys. We stayed in Kelso, and visited Melrose and Dryburgh and Jedburgh. The hotel dining room had views of the Tweed. I ordered salmon, and never having had the fresh fish I was unaccustomed to the skin. Several minutes of gagging and dry heaving ensued, as I tried to consume my wee fishie before my gran took pity on me and got the waiter to remove it.
Kelso was beautiful.
I must revisit when I get a chance.
Lovely places & what a happy memory ❤️ (apart from the fish dish 🤢)

Fabulous, I love a weekends away & mini breaks because we fill the time doing & seeing. Was that your first visit to Sissinghurst? I love her & must return to her & to Rye ❤️
Yes it was our first visit, our daughter lives in Goudhurst, beautiful part of the country 😊

Latest posts

Back