The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would you not expect it to have been announced a bit more vocally rather than a throw away conversation with The Gnome since those scammed must be Q customers as no one outside Q has a notion who or what she is so why would they give bank details.
QVC would probably put the kybosh on a big announement. Nothing remotely negative that could be associated with Q allowed and all that rubbish. Don't scare the fish away!

I was in my 50s and as I said have asthma and get chest infections or sinus infections.

I got mine at the same time as my flu jab, I do remember, and it was very painful. Remember thinking I hope I don't have to get that one again.
I had one at the same time as flu. It knocked me out for days and I couldn't move my arm (both jabs in the same arm). I was told it was a one-off. I certainly wouldn't have both at the same time again

The lesser spotted Huntley seems to have disappeared again! Has anything been said? Hasn't been on air or social media since before Christmas

She’s been on a few times on a repeat of the current Judith Williams product so hasn’t been on “live.”

Latest posts

Back