The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She’s been on a few times on a repeat of the current Judith Williams product so hasn’t been on “live.”
I can't remember what she was selling, but I thought she was there live at the time. Who knows.

Was she on with the nail clippers this a.m? I am not an avid Q watcher these days and I may be feeling a bit grumpy, but Simon Supercheese has been muted.I doubt even free P&P will tempt me in.

Was she on with the nail clippers this a.m? I am not an avid Q watcher these days and I may be feeling a bit grumpy, but Simon Supercheese has been muted.I doubt even free P&P will tempt me in.
Haven't seen Chloe Everton for awhile either.

While I do not wish anything bad is happening to any Q presenter, I’m not sending out a search party for them when they’re absent from our screens. I will leave that to their nearest and dearest…if it’s appropriate.

I suspect Simon B reads our comments and shouts louder just to take the p!$$
I flicked over to the Beauty Channel last night and the presenter said Simon is up next. Quick cut to Simon shouty/talking and no sound! Someone in the gallery must have muted his mike! I thought oh someone has been reading shopping telly :p

This is the woman who has the very unfortunate surname when you are in spoonerism mode. You wouldn’t want them taking on a presenter called Mike Hunt to team up with her I suppose when she is in reversed letters mode. I haven’t seen that much of her, but she does come across as annoyingly over pleasant and if she sat in Graham Norton‘s tipping chair ever, it wouldn’t be long before the button got pressed. If QVC was a shop you could walk into and you were staring blankly at a rail of elasticated slacks, I can imagine her walking up to you grinning sweetly to tell you the XXXXLs are out of stock.

I suspect Simon B reads our comments and shouts louder just to take the p!$$
Undoubtedly! Everything we say about him on here he must know about it because he just does it more when he's presenting. So Simon STOP GETTING DRESSED IN THE ****** DARK. YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS. Ahhh, that's better.

CC

She is terminally 'nice', but I bet she can sock it to you big time when she's her natural self, as well as being sweetly insulting. I think I would want to change my name if it was Cundy. (I have seen a woman on TV with that name.)
My last manager's name was Cundey.

Jason Cundy, a moderately reasonable ex footballer who makes a living as a presenter on Talk Sport by being mildly controversial. Wife (ex wife now I think), very ordinary woman trying to make a living as an influencer, getting her name in the papers and turning up in trashy magazines. Pair of nobodies really. Yawn.

CC

Jason Cundy, a moderately reasonable ex footballer who makes a living as a presenter on Talk Sport by being mildly controversial. Wife (ex wife now I think), very ordinary woman trying to make a living as an influencer, getting her name in the papers and turning up in trashy magazines. Pair of nobodies really. Yawn.

CC
That would be Liz Cundy who seems to know every one in show biz and is quoted in the tabloids about everything, include Ant and Dec did a fart once.

Liz Cundy is on every weekend on Talk Radio/TV. She seems to get everywhere. 🙄

Latest posts

Back