The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone asked where she was on the QVC community Facebook page yesterday. Reply from admin, Catherine is away for a personal reason, but still very much a part of the QVC family.
It's like groundhog day! 🤦‍♀️ Dale is another one...pop in,pop out!

Poor Catherine a gentle soul. Hope she feels better soon x
If she (probably ) does have body issues, being in that job in front of cameras may not necessarily be the best career choice for her.
Having said that, someone on here shared that Chunts was posting 'bath' shots on SM around xmas time, & harnessing slogans that were something like 'plus size 50 year old Mom'.....or something.. .....🤷‍♀️

If she (probably ) does have body issues, being in that job in front of cameras may not necessarily be the best career choice for her.
Having said that, someone on here shared that Chunts was posting 'bath' shots on SM around xmas time, & harnessing slogans that were something like 'plus size 50 year old Mom'.....or something.. .....🤷‍♀️
Yep I seem to recall that.

She has posted on Instagram for the first time this year. Sounds like she has been through a traumatic time. I wish her well
So do I … clearly something devastating has happened to her or someone very close to her and she probably has to start preparing herself to return to the world of work in the glare of public assumptions and judgements 😢

I have no wish to comment on the severity of the situations that Catherine has/is experiencing as I do not know what they are, but whatever wish her well.
The severity of situations and how different people perceive them is so vastly different.I have had friends portraying what are to me minor basically little upsets as major incidents yet dismissing deeply life changing things which have happened to me as, well, not worth mentioning.Is it just some of us have weathered more storms than others, and built up a certain resistace? Or do we just get on with things?

I have no wish to comment on the severity of the situations that Catherine has/is experiencing as I do not know what they are, but whatever wish her well.
The severity of situations and how different people perceive them is so vastly different.I have had friends portraying what are to me minor basically little upsets as major incidents yet dismissing deeply life changing things which have happened to me as, well, not worth mentioning.Is it just some of us have weathered more storms than others, and built up a certain resistace? Or do we just get on with things?
Yes, I agree we don't know what this is.
What is a huge and devastating blow to one person can be a blip to another. There is no absolute scale for personal tragedy and suffering. All we can do in life is get on with the hand we are dealt the best way we can. We can try to show compassion for others and hope others do the same... but misery can make people selfish and insensitive to others.

Latest posts

Back