the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to order the last Samsung laptop a few months ago. Again £35 delivery. After waiting and waiting and getting the same runaround from CS, I was told that Samsung couldn't find my house, so they had cancelled the order. However, if I wanted to I could reorder, at the TSV price, but not on easy pay! Couldn't find the house??? It was number 154, between 152 and 156, which they evidently COULD find! Are they all daft??

Hello to everyone, by the way. I've been lurking for a while but finally got up the nerve to register :57:

Dont blame samsung for the £35 delivery charge, its QVC who have pocketed the cash not Samsung

I was another IQON casualty last year-took me 6 months to sort it. I witheld the last 2 payments,qvc threatened legal action even though I had a formal complaint on the table. By that time IQON had gone bust and I was being put through to santas workshop in a little hamlet in Ireland supposedly for a repair! I would never ever EVER buy either a PC/Laptop or any expensive product from QVC again,once bitten and all that. We were given no compensation-just a straight refund with not even an apology for truly appalling customer service.
QVC really do need to get their act together. To think I used to say that QVC could teach the rest of the UK about customer service-hahabliddyha!

the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies

I tried to order the last Samsung laptop a few months ago. Again £35 delivery. After waiting and waiting and getting the same runaround from CS, I was told that Samsung couldn't find my house, so they had cancelled the order. However, if I wanted to I could reorder, at the TSV price, but not on easy pay! Couldn't find the house??? It was number 154, between 152 and 156, which they evidently COULD find! Are they all daft??

Hello to everyone, by the way. I've been lurking for a while but finally got up the nerve to register :57:

Welcome Crocus, it's fun here! That's hysterical, do you live in the Bermuda Triangle by any chance?

the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies

QVC really do need to get their act together. To think I used to say that QVC could teach the rest of the UK about customer service-hahabliddyha![/QUOTE]

When do you think they started to go downhill? Apart from one incident (when they refused collect from my work address where I have everything delivered) I've always found their CS very good. Or maybe it's just that everywhere else is so very bad they make QVC look good!

There's a post on the NC10 thread on the AVForums board supposedly from a member of QVC staff claiming to have been able to buy the Samsung with staff discount for £273.18. I am not sure if its genuine but it goes on to say that he/she is 'made up with it' which is strange because so far it hasn't arrived. They also claim that 'QVC made more than it has done since the beginning of the year in profits.' That doesn't ring true to me and I suspect the purpose of the post is to wind up those of us waiting for delivery. Well it has worked with me. I have suggested that instead of gloating over their profits they might like to concentrate their efforts on fulfilling the many outstanding orders and I notice that another day has passed and my order is still marked as 'in process'
Quality? Don't know. Value? certainly not. Convenience? You have got to be joking.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/pbaines44/Emoticons/crazysmiliesa2.gif[/IMG] (hopefully)

Watch this space. Just checked - mine's not showing despatched yet.

Pauline x

Update:

My order's still "in process" so rung QVC to find out why. The girl had "just come on and knew nothing about anything", so I asked for a Manager. Upshot is, they have been despatched (maybe ????) but will NOT be delivered on a certain day (ie Wednesday) but it will be this week :33: Mmmmm :54: I told her in no uncertain terms that for £35 delivery, I expect top notch service, not the come-day-go-day attitude I'm getting and if it's not delivered by Friday, they can cancel and I will expect the full p&p returned!

Not impressed. And as for the 3 easy payments offered for Christmas gifts - not a chance. They would do better to put their efforts into satisfying the existing goods on order, rather than trying to entice you to buy more.

Pauline :mad:

Update:

My order's still "in process" so rung QVC to find out why. The girl had "just come on and knew nothing about anything", so I asked for a Manager. Upshot is, they have been despatched (maybe ????) but will NOT be delivered on a certain day (ie Wednesday) but it will be this week :33: Mmmmm :54: I told her in no uncertain terms that for £35 delivery, I expect top notch service, not the come-day-go-day attitude I'm getting and if it's not delivered by Friday, they can cancel and I will expect the full p&p returned!

Not impressed. And as for the 3 easy payments offered for Christmas gifts - not a chance. They would do better to put their efforts into satisfying the existing goods on order, rather than trying to entice you to buy more.

Pauline :mad:

Thats not good hun :(

Hello all.

Just registered to post an update about my NC-10 order.

Here's the history; I placed the order at about 10am on the day of the TSV. Was always in two minds about it because of the huge P&P, but figured that the total inc p&p wasnt too much more than anywhere else and the 30 day return policy & easypay were just about what tipped me over the edge. I didnt see the sales pitch on the TV and ordered on the website.

After waiting a week and seeing no change to the "in progress" order status, I was getting a little jumpy - realising that the 10 to 14 day delivery time was actually working days so that would put it *very* close to Christmas and if there was a problem there'd be no time to get it corrected before Christmas day. So, yesterday I decided to call up and try to cancel the order and buy one from somewhere else who would be able to give a more reasonable delivery date.

Anyway, I called and got put through to a couple of different people who said that they'd try to cancel it but they'd need to contact Samsung, but they'd definately get back to me within 24 hours to confirm the cancellation. Everyone on the phone was very nice and helpful. Nobody called back.

I checked the order status on the website, hoping to see a status change to "Cancelled" so that I could order from somewhere else. Glad I checked before submitting a new order, because by about 2pm it had changed to "Shipped 15/12/2008".

OK, fair enough. My reason for trying to cancel was the unknown factor of "is it / isnt it" going to appear. Well, it just has. A blue NC-10 as ordered.

Delivered by City Link, on their 24 hour service. It's packed in a plastic citylink bag so it's not in a Samsung box that gives the game away (if you've ordered as a Christmas present for someone else, and they answer the door).

So, hope that this is useful information for some of you still waiting.

Cheers,
Andy

My blue one was dispatched this morning and I received it at 2pm!!

Came with City Link

Did your account say "despatched". Mine's still saying "in process".

Pauline :44:
I've been checking my account every day and it finally said "shipped" this morning.
Couldn't believe it when it actually turned up a couple of hours later!

ongoing update ...

Had a call from Chris Costello - Customer Service Director.

Said my replacement nc10 had been " expedited" by Samsung and "there should be no reason why I shouldnt have it by Friday". Asking if it had been despatched, he didnt know! what a crock of.......

FYI - QVC say that they dont know when the item has been despatched until Samsung inform them which my infact be AFTER the customer has received it.

I told Mr Costello if it wasnt here by Friday then I don't want it, he kept repeating how sorry he was about his CS team leader giving mis-information to me and went on about my £30 account credit that they have given me although when I asked if I could have it in "cash/Cheque" form, he said NO!.

I will be phoning him tomorow for an update.

I wonder if QVC regret selling this item?

Latest posts

Back