Tonight at 5

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Approx £9500 made in 5 minutes on a totally unknown perfume. Christ theirs some mugs out there.

£29.95 (inc p&p)on the perfume studios own website, seems to not bad a price on bid for once

Sally Jaxx is such a liar, 'you might struggled to buy this Elizabeth Taylor fragrance in the UK'.

Guess where it's on sale kids? Yeah, you guessed it. CheapSmells.com for £10.20! And in loads of other cheap places.

Come on Peter let's have yer stink!!!!

She has surpassed herself this evening. The Elizabeth Taylor fragrance that is so hard to get, and has never been sold for such a low price....I bought myself, from them for £9.99 (thats £5 pounds cheaper!) She suggested that the pamper day would be an ideal present for the terminally ill:mysmilie_466: Ok, She didn't put it quite like that, but she was going through all the people one could buy this day out for, mother and daughter, best friends, boyfriend/girlfriend...someone who's been poorly, perhaps they thought it was terminal but it wasn't, perhaps it is terminal....what about having a lovely photo to remember them by..OMFG woman, think before you engage that trap! A wholly inappropriate thing to say, I can't imagine she realised just how bad it sounded, but as we know they literally say anything to try and make a sale.

Peter Sherlocks perfume...well the bottle was beautiful, I obviously can't speak for the contents but whilst it was probably worth the money for the bottle alone I couldn't afford it sadly...oh well!

They're both blubbing, must be something in the perfume that smarts the eyes :wonder:
Haha!!! Excellent!! :happy: I'm just watching that Sally J woman, OMG she's bossy!! AND LOUD!! She's going on screaming about Thinsulate, It's ok luv you've won the bet for how many times you can say, (sorry scream) the brand! NOW FECK OFF & GO & ANNOY & SCREAM AT SOMEONE ELSE!

Alas, I was unavoidably detained and missed the perfume premier ~ gutted!! How I wish I had witnessed the two of them sobbing over the pong and flogging to the terminally ill. Sounds like just when you thought they could sink no lower they surpass themselves.

Alas, I was unavoidably detained and missed the perfume premier ~ gutted!! How I wish I had witnessed the two of them sobbing over the pong and flogging to the terminally ill. Sounds like just when you thought they could sink no lower they surpass themselves.

OMG PMSL at that one!!! BRILLIANT, SO TRUE! :happy:

Hey, they've still to suggest you "bring out your dead" and cart 'em along to your nearest "I need pampering" studio! Trouble is with that lot, it's a flamin' possibility!

Yeh with a bit of snake serum and those lurid glittery eyeshadows on they sell no one would be able to tell if anyone was alive or dead lol!

For anyone who like me wanted to see the perfume but missed the award winning crying, Has anyone got a video of it?

sherlock.jpg

Key features

Peter Sherlock Fragrance "Phenomenal Women" in glass perfume bottle with atomiser

This is the first perfume from Peter Sherlock in conjunction with The Perfume Studio

This pure perfume comes in a cut glass bottle designed for the dressing table. It's a deliberate and loving homage to the great French fragrances of the twenties and the thirties, and is best described as an intense floral with sparkling aldehydic top notes. With over fifty ingredients, this is a floral bouquet that will last for hours on your skin....

Top notes: Tuberose
Heart notes: Rose
Base notes: Jasmine

Latest posts

Back