Torches & Lighting On QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No harm getting prepared for any blackouts this winter.

STRATTO - any comments or advice on battery tv's ? I'm rubbish at reading by camping light especially if its 7pm and far too early for bed. So I'm getting for armed for the eventuality of blackouts, and have been Googling battery tele's.

In readiness for the expected power cuts, I’m charging all my power banks, making sure that I’ve got a good store of batteries for the radio and torches and failing that I’ll get my trusty Trevor Baylis wind up radio out.

Or I’ll just sit in the dark in silence. 😉

I bought a couple of high lumin camping lamps a couple of years ago, and they're great.. But where is Stratto - gone for his dinner ? I want his advice on a battery tv !

What power cuts? 😂🤩. You’re secretly working for the Q Brissles? 😉

We have a windy up one we got from the local Esso a couple years or so ago lol

We have a generator. When we first moved into this house there was a new factory being built on the main road and as it was a so called employer it was given priority over households so our power was off on a weekly basis to enable them to work at this factory. We got so fed up after a few months we bought a generator but I don’t think it was used more than a couple of times - not even sure it still works and as we had to get special work done to the electrics in the house to accommodate it I’m not sure how safe it would be!

Attachments

• 8F5CFC8A-3A9B-4AB9-A811-50A08989D3EC.jpeg
    8F5CFC8A-3A9B-4AB9-A811-50A08989D3EC.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back