Tova's leopard head ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
She said that when she was ill in bed recently, she spent time looking at the ring and wishing that she would be healed. It seems that it worked, although she looked a little ragged on TV yesterday. I wish her the best. I'm a firm believer in "whatever gets you through the night".

I'm not a huge fan of Tova and her range is a bit OTT but I hope she's now well and whatever helps would be fine by me. I have a little needle felted dog modelled on Perry (chewed up as Bry got hold of it once) and I tell it my woes. It does seem to work (in my head probably lol).

CC

I'm not a huge fan of Tova and her range is a bit OTT but I hope she's now well and whatever helps would be fine by me. I have a little needle felted dog modelled on Perry (chewed up as Bry got hold of it once) and I tell it my woes. It does seem to work (in my head probably lol).

CC
Naughty Bry! Little bugger!

I like Tova she comes across as a nice lady. In my opinion I didn't like her TSV or other jewellery items that went with it. Tova didn't look well, has she got new teeth? As I haven't seen her in a good while. Something looked different tbh about her. I hope you get well very soon lovely lady xx

Had that watch been a few pounds I'd have bought it but the price was huge. It was a bit different to be fair and lots of people loved it :censored:

CC

I don't mind some "panther bling" in the way of jewellery. A bejewelled panther brooch or a bangle maybe, but for me watches and handbags look a lot classier the plainer they are. A cocktail ring is ok for the right occasion and can look stunning, but a big blingy watch in my mind anyway, never will!

I love me some leopard/panther/cheetah/animal print in general and I also love me some bling so I've got both the ring and earrings on advanced order - can never have enough leopard bling in my book 🤩

I don't mind some "panther bling" in the way of jewellery. A bejewelled panther brooch or a bangle maybe, but for me watches and handbags look a lot classier the plainer they are. A cocktail ring is ok for the right occasion and can look stunning, but a big blingy watch in my mind anyway, never will!
Indeed. That watch was out of Pat Butcher's jewelery box. No offence to those who like it/have one. This is the part whereI type the failsafe "Each to her own" /insert similar vapid cliche.

I have a panther ring, got it from Ideal World about 15 years ago.. 9ct gold with sapphires and diamonds. Not big, just looks like it is hugging my finger. Cost me £29.99. I love it, it is so cute. Don't expect I could get one like it today for that price.
Gemondo do one in either yellow or white gold but its far from your £29.99 bargain !
They also do matching earrings pendant and brooch. Mind you they have voucher codes lol for anybody tempted to spend a few hundred quid.

Gemondo do one in either yellow or white gold but its far from your £29.99 bargain !
They also do matching earrings pendant and brooch. Mind you they have voucher codes lol for anybody tempted to spend a few hundred quid.
That actually is pretty similar to mine, only mine has sapphires on it's head, black eyes (not sure what they are) and diamonds going down its tail. I love it.

Latest posts

Back