Trousers far too long!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s the same with full maxi dresses. I watch women walking down the road which is covered with dog poo, chewing gum and litter with the bottom of their maxi acting* like a road sweeper.

I wouldn’t have them longer than my ankles.
Wet dog pee as well. What will that dress smell like when they get home?

I have seen far too long tousers on Jill Franks and Abby from Dyson, trousers that go across the floor instead of finishing at the ankles or at their shoe level, today Alexis from L'Occitane has got these ridiculous length trousers on. What is it with QVC with all the wonderful 🤣🤣brands of clothes they sell why can't they supply them with trousers that are actually the right length, surely it's a safety issue as well
View attachment 24032
Those are a good inch - maybe two - even for the draping on the floor look...
[though Chloe’s leggings look an inch too short to me!]

Maybe it’s because of the split at the house that she’s wearing them quite so long and “dragging”?

If they were a little shorter I wouldn’t mind them, but she’s presenting and I don’t suppose she has to walk anywhere much in them - and will change to go home!

I have to say, however, that I would always choose something slightly too long, than too short!
In general I think it looks more elegant...

Plus because I’m so tall, I like a maxi to be *practically* floor-length (I’m not talking about dragging along the pavement here!) so often buy 60” dress if it’s available!

Nothing under 55” (unless it’s a Midi which is what I grew calling “dodgy length”! 😂

As for trousers, I like long too - especially if they’re wide leg and/or if it’s a fabric which drapes.
But even in jeans - and pyjamas! - I like 33” inside leg minimum!
There is nothing worse than half-mast bottoms on someone tall in my opinion!

I love those 7/8 trousers but I’ve never managed to pull them off - they look even worse with ballerina pumps!

On QVC Jill Franks usually takes the biscuit for too-long trousers. They’re usually about a foot wide at the hem too (flared), often split like Alexi’s and generally look v dated!

I agree wholeheartedly. If you want to eat in shorts and vest go camping .
Those are a good inch - maybe two - even for the draping on the floor look...
[though Chloe’s leggings look an inch too short to me!]

Maybe it’s because of the split at the house that she’s wearing them quite so long and “dragging”?

If they were a little shorter I wouldn’t mind them, but she’s presenting and I don’t suppose she has to walk anywhere much in them - and will change to go home!

I have to say, however, that I would always choose something slightly too long, than too short!
In general I think it looks more elegant...

Plus because I’m so tall, I like a maxi to be *practically* floor-length (I’m not talking about dragging along the pavement here!) so often buy 60” dress if it’s available!

Nothing under 55” (unless it’s a Midi which is what I grew calling “dodgy length”! 😂

As for trousers, I like long too - especially if they’re wide leg and/or if it’s a fabric which drapes.
But even in jeans - and pyjamas! - I like 33” inside leg minimum!
There is nothing worse than half-mast bottoms on someone tall in my opinion!

I love those 7/8 trousers but I’ve never managed to pull them off - they look even worse with ballerina pumps!

On QVC Jill Franks usually takes the biscuit for too-long trousers. They’re usually about a foot wide at the hem too (flared), often split like Alexi’s and generally look v dated!
I've noticed Jill Franks' badly fitting trousers. I think she must be a very itty bitty woman because, not only are her trousers too long, but they're baggy as well. She must have trouble finding extra/extra small trousers and may have to resort to buying them n the teenage/children's department.

If these idiot men are out with a female then I blame them for not saying something. Sleeveless vests are for athletes and the back garden, and should not be seen in a social setting. Sadly the Spanish Costas are rife with them.
Complete with long, grey chest hair and maybe a gold chain. I'm making a sick face as I'm typing this! And you're right, tell your old man to spiv up a bit. Wearing a shirt won't kill him.

As I was coming home from town yesterday morning, sitting on the bus watching people. Spotted a woman looked in her 50s, the white trainers so in vogue with the wide trousers a millimetre off the ground. I was lucky to spot the white trainers to be honest. Thought, you will spend most of your time avoiding the dog **** people don't pick up.:poop:
:poop:

Complete with long, grey chest hair and maybe a gold chain. I'm making a sick face as I'm typing this! And you're right, tell your old man to spiv up a bit. Wearing a shirt won't kill him.

and lets not forget the ageing rocker/hippy who insist on having a long grey ponytail with very little hair on top - dear God, I often cringe at the thought of the poor woman who has to wake up beside him in bed 😝

Latest posts

Back