TSV/Click Free Lee - Wiggy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh lordy.

I haven't seen a guy wearing a syrup like that in YEARS. He obviously doesn't follow Ken Paves' advice: the "join" sticks out a mile, and the wig is a COMPLETELY different colour to his own hair.

It doesn't look like hair either: it looks like he's skinned a Muppet and is wearing its' pelt on his head. I half expected it to go spinning around on his head and sing a song about the people in the QVC neighbourhood... :cheeky:

Is easy for me to say as I have a full head of hair and I choose to shave it off, but combovers and toops make you look older not younger. Not good if you're supposed to appear as if you have your finger on the pulse of new technology :headbang:

Last edited:
You're right it is a wig - i thought he looked different. I thought maybe he had died his hair badly.

Come on QVC tell the poor man he looks ridiculous!

Perhaps we should send him a facebook message?

Last edited:
Ah bless, he has got to be billy no mates, come on Dale have a word with the poor guy.

I sent him a facebook message - sorry, i know it's cruel but i cannot watch him without p*ssing myself laughing.

I think it's a shame when men try to hide baldness, it's not like it's a rarity. It doesn't suit everyone but most women I know don't find it unattractive, some of us positively love it! :rock:

I see he has his old hairstyle back this morning - not surprised as he has just replied to my facebook comment and it looks like he has also seen this thread too as he refers to it and i made no mention of it.

Here is Lee's reply:

Lee Hohbein Qvc
Lee Hohbein Qvc12:19pm May 21st
Re: Great TSV shame about the hair!
Thanks so much for your message Simon. So glad you're enjoying the TSV.

Thanks also for the insightful comment regarding my hair. I did ask my hairdresser for 'something different' so I'm glad it's become a talking point for you and your fellow community members. I am truly honoured that you have taken time out of your (I assume) very busy day to contact me.

Anyhoo, I was thinking maybe you could pop into London and we could perhaps grab lunch and a show, and you can furnish me with all of your wisdom in respect to fashion and culture? Its clear from your photo and interests that your quite the man-about-town and I would hate to think that I'm missing out on vital fashion & style tips whilst I move between my homes in London and LA.

Right - I'd better be off now. I really could chat all day but the hot studio lights are melting the glue on my hairpiece so I'd better go and apply some more!

Finally, it would appear that you are desperately in need of a life so I'll let you know when we're due to air one. It might even be on easy pay? Please don't thank me: it's all part of the service :)

Much love from Lee xxx

Last edited:
I must admit I didn't realise it wasn't his own hair, I love watching Lee, apart from his really friendly manner he really knows his product info.

I am crying with laughter at his reply. Very good.
I did notice his hairpiece this morning but wasn't sure. He is very good and I enjoy watching him. I don't think it will put me off.

I see he has his old hairstyle back this morning - not surprised as he has just replied to my facebook comment and it looks like he has also seen this thread too as he refers to it and i made no mention of it.

Here is Lee's reply:

Lee Hohbein Qvc
Lee Hohbein Qvc12:19pm May 21st
Re: Great TSV shame about the hair!
Thanks so much for your message Simon. So glad you're enjoying the TSV.

Thanks also for the insightful comment regarding my hair. I did ask my hairdresser for 'something different' so I'm glad it's become a talking point for you and your fellow community members. I am truly honoured that you have taken time out of your (I assume) very busy day to contact me.

Anyhoo, I was thinking maybe you could pop into London and we could perhaps grab lunch and a show, and you can furnish me with all of your wisdom in respect to fashion and culture? Its clear from your photo and interests that your quite the man-about-town and I would hate to think that I'm missing out on vital fashion & style tips whilst I move between my homes in London and LA.

Right - I'd better be off now. I really could chat all day but the hot studio lights are melting the glue on my hairpiece so I'd better go and apply some more!

Finally, it would appear that you are desperately in need of a life so I'll let you know when we're due to air one. It might even be on easy pay? Please don't thank me: it's all part of the service :)

Much love from Lee xxx

:devil:

Unfortunately it would be an inferior quality life (dressmaker's model for Michele Hope, maybe?) and come at a vastly iover-inflated price.

I have to admit that I burst out laughing at this message: talk about having a queeny strop! But then I thought about how much stick we give JR, CB & co., that they take without getting hot under the hairpiece: they have gone up in my estimation :sun:

Oh Simon that is well funny!
I noticed the syrup last night and new someone would post about it.
Hope you replied back to his message and told him to Keep His Hair on!! lol

Latest posts

Back