TSV Sunday -Samsung NC20 netbook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funny - this subject of P&P 'cos I ordered the last Samsung NC10 and had a load of trouble, subsequently returned it. I had lots of problems getting them to pick it up etc and DID complain about the £35 PP for that item as well. I told them that the PP would put lots of people off ordering, and told the Manager to look at ShoppingTelly for comments, which she said she would do. Also said they would reconsider the £35 PP in future, if they were obviously losing sales.

So where is the common sense here in that they've done exactly the same thing again :31::31::33::33:

P x

QVC aren't interested in common sense just making as much profit as possible from it's customers.

Isn't the hight postage because these netbooks aren't in the QVC warehouse and come direct from the manufacturer? Amazon prob stock them hence the difference in postage.. just a thought.

Isn't the hight postage because these netbooks aren't in the QVC warehouse and come direct from the manufacturer? Amazon prob stock them hence the difference in postage.. just a thought.

...yes but plants for example come direct from Guernsey and the P&P is the same..£35 is a lot of P&P for anyone.

The thing is as well if for example we decided to buy a white for me and a black for my hubby it would cost £70 in postage - just for a couple of kilos and this for 3-5 days delivery - I can ship with any carrier next day delivery for about £10-£15.

Not that I am going to buy one - have not long got the NC10 and love it, and if I was I would get from Amazon or somewhere you get free delivery.

Off topic a little - but I love my NC10 - am looking for a pay as you go fast internet package/dongle for mine - anyone know anything?

And I am no expert but I thought wireless broadband was what you had set up at home with a hub etc and WIFI was what you got in public places free of charge or for a fee (short term)

But then again....mebbe I just made that up :D

Wireless broadband is also known as Mobile internet. The landline broadband can be accessed wirelessly via Wifi using the router. You can get free wifi or pay-for at certain establishments (or ignorant neighbours who don't password protect) just using the wireless card in your laptop or phone. Mobile internet just uses the mobile networks only as it is effectively a mobile phone!

I have the Vodafone PAYG mobile internet dongle which works very well except in Anglesey where there is no demand from the sheep population for getting a 3G mast erected. Best thing is, that you don't lose the credit on your account as long as you use it at least once in 180 days. Unlike the others who effectively force you to use it or lose it. Remember, mobile internet is not meant for doing heavy downloads but general browsing/email is perfect. Doesn't use much credit either for an hours session on ST.com and a few others. It's almost worth swapping to mobile internet if your landline usage is minimal but that's another thread!

Got my pink NC10 in Argos at Easter for £309 with a £10 gift card,so no postage to pay. Its a lovely pink and I realy love it,its faster than my old laptop.

Got my pink NC10 in Argos at Easter for £309 with a £10 gift card,so no postage to pay. Its a lovely pink and I realy love it,its faster than my old laptop.

Yes - so did I!!!

Craig on now
quote "all you have to pay today is £123." yeah right!!!
I dare a presenter to mention the P+P

Craig on now
quote "all you have to pay today is £123." yeah right!!!
I dare a presenter to mention the P+P

Yes - me and OH noticed that as well, and both commented. In all, that well priced netbook is over £400 :11:

And, I dare any presenter to try and justify the extortionate P&P

P x

my daughter was going to order this she is a student so the easy pay was good for her guess what they do not take visa electron lost sale

They're obviously catering to the viewers who aren't that internet savvy yet (there's far better web prices out there) and maybe aren't able to get out and about to price netbooks in the shops (again much cheaper deals to be found) Who in their right minds would pay such a high p&p if they knew there were other options? It makes me hopping mad. :12:

Sorry but QVC are alienating its customers with these so called TSV's that are not really bargains when you add the high postage rates they charge.

Ideal World do not seem to charge these high P & P charges on their netbooks and laptops so why does QVC insist on ripping off its loyal customers?

Yet another hopping mad customer - and they wonder why i haven't bought much off them this year.:12:

They're obviously catering to the viewers who aren't that internet savvy yet (there's far better web prices out there) and maybe aren't able to get out and about to price netbooks in the shops (again much cheaper deals to be found) Who in their right minds would pay such a high p&p if they knew there were other options? It makes me hopping mad. :12:

that is excatly what i was thinking and you put it better than what i could have

£35 p&p!!! Only if Frank Lampard is going to be making the delivery in person, and offering to set up the netbook in my bedroom.:1::32::44:

I think the QVC presenters got the NC10 as their Christmas present.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you could have tried to say it in a post what you wrote ? :22:

lol snoopy i tried to write it earlier but it just sounded bad so i thought i`d keep it quiet until i worked out a good way to explain it lol

Stop it Snoops and try and talk proper like wot I do.............:3:

Sorry SCW, not having a dig at you - just a bit of fun with Snoops........:1:

i know you are BL lol

£35 p&p!!! Only if Frank Lampard is going to be making the delivery in person, and offering to set up the netbook in my bedroom.:1::32::44:

I think the QVC presenters got the NC10 as their Christmas present.

Yes and all that high P+P paid for them:mad::mad:

I tweeted LJ but no reply, not her problem really, she is just the techie lady...what made me madder was thye were selling a big Samsung TV with P&P in the price as a hot pick....what's that all about.

TBH if the P&P has been normal I would've bought one today - another lost sale - kerching! Actually I would like pink so glad to wait.

Latest posts

Back