TV listings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what happened to the Lulu Guinness show that was scheduled for 3pm today? I switched on 3.30, gutted as I had forgotten, and it was Jackie and Carla and some awful fashion! I didn't hear mention of it being changed, but I am wondering if something was said at the start of the show...

Nothing mentioned, no. I was annoyed about it, had completed all the housework and made a brew, sat down at 3 for some Lulu indulgence and urgh, awful clothes on instead!

Nothing mentioned, no. I was annoyed about it, had completed all the housework and made a brew, sat down at 3 for some Lulu indulgence and urgh, awful clothes on instead!

Sounds so much like me! Most odd isnt it? Well I am planning my day around 1pm so let's hope it goes ahead this time :-/

Well it's on! Chloe's presenting though so I don't think I'll manage to watch the whole hour, "superb, absolutely, incredible, gorgeous" etc etc etc and repeat.....

Never mind, money saved! Hardly any new bags on the QVC website anyway so I doubt there'll be anything new shown today. Holding on for further reductions in the sale on Lulu's website :)

I managed 20 mins! I'm going through a 'good girl' phase again at the moment so went onto Debenhams website and ordered 2 Betty Jackson Black leather bags in the colours I need (blue and grey) for around the amount of one LG easy payment! I do love my collection but every now and then I think "what am I doing?" Ha ha.

Latest posts

Back