Tweak'd TSV - Beauty Weekend 28/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tweak TSV 1.png
    Tweak TSV 1.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 72
Not tried this but I wasn’t impressed with Dennis’ previous invention - Ojon. It was a waste of money for my hair.

Not keen on Dennis’ voice or accent. Nothing wrong with it per se but it grates…

Not tried this but I wasn’t impressed with Dennis’ previous invention - Ojon. It was a waste of money for my hair.

Not keen on Dennis’ voice or accent. Nothing wrong with it per se but it grates…
I love Ojon hav been using it from the very first time it aired but I have ruthlessly dry hair.

Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo and Conditioner with Hair Treatment 3oz
item Number 246722
QVC Price £130.00
TSV Price £59.94
P&P £0.00

While haircare differs from person to person, one thing we can all agree on is bigger is better when it comes to our favourite formulas. Tweak'd has all your needs nailed down with supersize Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, plus an intensive, multi-use Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment in a full size. What's more, you can pick a formula to suit your hair type! With plenty in there to keep you going (and a pump dispenser for the Shampoo and Conditioner to make shower time a breeze), your locks will always look lush with this trio.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

About anthopogon - known locally as Sunpati, rhododendron anthopogon essential oil is found high up on the slopes of the Himalayan Mountains and is considered a sacred plant to the people of Nepal.

Discover dhatelo - extracted from high up in the Himalayas, certified organic, wild-harvested dhatelo seed oil is infused into each of the products in this range and helps to enhance each formula's luxurious moisturising properties. This native oil is rich in Nepalese tradition.

Bigger is better - we know you'll love these formulas, so we've supersized them! You'll receive a litre each of Shampoo and Conditioner to keep you going.

Choose a formula:

Tulipia - for fine, limp and dull hair. Boasting beautiful floral notes of Shangri-La peony, freesia, pink saffron, tulip accord, vanilla orchid and fresh cream. Works to promote a healthy-looking scalp and hair with added lift at the root that looks thicker and fuller.

Cherry on Top - for all hair types. Featuring a delicious scent with notes of morello, monkimonki and black cherry varieties, plus Turkish rose and vanilla cupcake. Created to gently cleanse and condition hair and deliver weightless-looking volume.

Amber Vanilla - for dry, damaged hair. The original signature fragrance of toasted vanilla waffle, almond and a hint of honey. Works to reduce breakage and soften the look of your hair.

Tribal Chocolate - for fine, limp and dull hair. Discover a rich fragrance blend of Nacional Cacao, coconut cream and peach. Helps to give a voluminous, smooth finish.

Wild Frangipani Monoi - for dry, damaged and colour-treated hair. Boasting a tropical fragrance of wild frangipani, Tiare blossoms, kahai, moringa, coconut and vanilla. Works to cleanse, moisturise and add a gorgeous shine.

All collections contain:
1 x Restore Shampoo (1L; supersize)
1 x Restore Conditioner (1L; supersize)
1 x Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml; full size) - this multi-tasking treatment is a lightweight, silky, oil-based formula designed to work as a shampoo, hair treatment, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, while also helping to penetrate your hair fibres with moisture. A five-in-one treatment to help keep your hair looking full, soft and shiny. Infused with dhatelo oil, shea oil, coconut oil and fruit extracts. As this is a natural-based product, the colour will vary
1 x gift bag

Just looked n Q website and it’s free delivery on all beauty 😳
Surprise, surprise, their website hasn’t caught up with the fact yet as a number of items are still listed with P&P. I put some Liz Earle items in my basket to check and the postage is definitely added. I am sure if you ring they will deduct it but you can be sure many, many people won’t realise and will be charged.

Restore Shampoo 1 Litre £85 direct cost £25.60
Restore Conditioner 1 Litre £95 direct cost £28.62
Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment 100ml £19 direct cost £5.72

Total £199 as stated on presentation cost £59.94.

Assuming this is tomorrow's TSV, the previous price of this collection on 27 Nov 2022 was:

Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo & Conditioner with Hair Treatment 3oz
Item Number: 246722
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £3.95

An (approx) £8 increase in two months. So much for the 'free' P&P :sneaky:

Thanks to SCW for the details:

Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo and Conditioner with Hair Treatment 3oz TSV 27/11/22 £47.96 + post

1 Litre Shampoo RRP £85 + post
1 Litre Conditioner RRP £95 + post
3oz Restorative Treatment RRP £19 + post

Total RRP £199 + post
Thanks SCW for RRP prices, I new I’d seen them somewhere.

Tweak'd by Nature Cleansing Hair Treatment Supersize 453g Duo
Item Number: 248023
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Want to save time on your hair cleansing routine? Then you need to try this multi-tasking Cleansing Hair Treatment from Tweak'd. The five-in-one treatment is a lightweight, silky, oil-based formula designed to work as a shampoo, hair treatment, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, while also helping to penetrate your hair fibres with moisture. Youll get two super-sized tubs in your choice of scent, giving you the chance to stock up on this haircare hero!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this duo individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you’d pay £128. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £88.04.

All-in-one - using this hydrating Cleansing Hair Treatment is a great way to cleanse and revive dull, dry hair in one simple step. Featuring an innovative dry hair application, the treatment cream transforms into a luxurious lather on contact with water to gently cleanse and condition the hair and scalp, while working to reduce frizz and enhance curl definition. Replace endless bottles in your bathroom with one easy-to-use formula!

The choice is yours - take your pick from four luxurious formulas, each with their own gorgeous fragrance. The Lathering Amber-Vanilla features the soothing scents of amber and fresh vanilla cream, while the Honeylux offers a sweet blend of raw honey with Tuscan wild flowers. The Wild Frangipani Monoi is a special edition fragrance featuring wild frangipani and tiare blossoms (monoi) and the Bamboo Green Tea is a fresh scent blended with bamboo and Matcha green tea.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Contains:

• 2 x Cleansing Hair Treatment (453g; Supersize) - a multi-tasking, five-in-one hair cleansing treatment

Make your choice:

• Restore Lathering Amber-Vanilla Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Masque - featuring the original, signature scent blended with the fragrances of amber and fresh vanilla cream, plus almond milk and honey
Or

• Honeylux B'Tox Sweet Honey Mud Bee-Biotic Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Masque - a blend of sweet raw honey, royal jelly, Tuscan wild flowers, Himalayan robina, Hawaiian kiawe, glacier clay and amber vanilla
Or

• Bloom Wild Frangipani-Monoi Hair Repairing Cleansing Treatment Masque - a special edition scent featuring wild frangipani, tiare blossoms (monoi), kahai, moringa, coconut and vanilla
Or

• Rise & Shine Bamboo Green Tea-Mint XL Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Masque - featuring the original, signature scent blended with bamboo, Matcha green tea, coconut and mint

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for shiny, healthy hair but imvho the ladies hair in the after shots looks ridiculous and out of control. The older lady looks like she’s wearing a comedy wig, there was a lady with short brown hair who was made to look like she was fresh out of the 1980”s and the young lady who’s hair was transformed into a lion’s main. I’d not spend that sort of money on hair products anyway but if I was a potential customer I’d be totally put off by the “wild woman of Borneo” after shots”!

Latest posts

Back