Ultrasun TSV 3/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you sazza I will indulge , and, dependant on price I may well multi order

The Huts love ultrasun and use nothing else on their twice yearly Floridian jaunts

I would rather have had a full size face cream and not 2 after suns
I may buy depending on the price.

Just found this posted from someone on QVC's FB page.

"Look what Ive found on the Ultrasun Website - Price for Upcoming TSV!!! Yipee!

Newsflash! There’s and AMAZING deal on the way from Ultrasun, so book your spot on the sofa in front of TV for at midnight April 3rd to make sure you don’t miss out! Our Abi will be on QVC with some great deals, including our Family F30 200ml, Sport F20 2...00ml, 2 x Aftersuns 125ml, Ultralip and a 25ml F30 Face – all for £32.44, which is a saving of over £63! Super sun safety for super silly prices"

I am still trying to get through last years TSV-I hardly saw any sun last year!

Would you choose P20 or ultrasun? (I haven't tried either but want to).

Thanks

Ultrasun 6 Piece Complete Suncare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £32.12
QVC Price £39.00
Item Number 224199
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Ultrasun Complete Suncare Collection. Six-piece collection contains everything you need to keep the whole family protected against harmful sunrays, including a super-sized Family SPF30, two aftersun lotions, lip protection and more. Famed for their once-a-day sun protection, don't forget to pack Ultrasun's Complete Suncare Collection for those sunshine destinations!

Once-a-day application
All day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Ideal for outdoor sports, water sports, holidays, working outside and gardening
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume
Suitable for all skin types
All products can be used for up to three years after opening

Contains:

1 x All Day Protection SPF20 Sports (200ml) - a water-resistant, easy-to-apply lotion enriched with Vitamin E - perfect for all the family and ideal for all water sports
1 x SPF Family SPF30 (200ml) - a water-resistant, light hydrating lotion enriched with vitamin E to help prevent the signs of premature skin ageing
2 x Aftersun (125ml) - a cooling, soothing greaseless lotion used for protection after exposure to the sun. Plus, you can use it to prolong your tan
1 x Face SPF30 (25ml) - a special liposome formula which can be worn all year round to help hydrate the skin and protect it from harmful sunrays - sun protection and a beauty product in one
1 x Ultralip Lip Protection SPF15 (15ml) - this long lasting, non-greasy SPF15 formula is ideal as a lipstick base, helps prevents chapping, is highly moisturising and can be used in all temperatures and at altitude

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224199

Likely to re-order this collection?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 60 days for an additional two drops at Today’s Special Value Price.

This offer is limited to one per customer.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 222732

i thought this was a once a day application but at the launch they said would last 8 hours.

I am not going for the TSV as I hate the sports formula, too stinkly for me and irritates my skin but is a good price for what you are getting.

I bought 2 bottles of the factor 20 glimmer in duty free last year on offer £20 for any two bottles

Love the Ultrasun stuff but is it really necessary for viewers to be shown helpful shots of the model smiling, apply the lip balm, smile more, apply more lip balm, smile again, apply more lip balm, etc, etc, etc. Okay, I see the point to having a model for wearing clothes, jewellery, etc, but .... :wonder:

Love the Ultrasun stuff but is it really necessary for viewers to be shown helpful shots of the model smiling, apply the lip balm, smile more, apply more lip balm, smile again, apply more lip balm, etc, etc, etc. Okay, I see the point to having a model for wearing clothes, jewellery, etc, but .... :wonder:

The one I saw she applied the tiniest little amount of cream to her cheeks, chin and forehead, now if she's just applying it there and in such small amounts she's going to end up awfully burnt!

I use ultrasun everyday - so it seems a bit mad that I'm not actually going for this.Particularly when I think its quite good value too.However since buying the lola rose TSV,I just can't afford really - plus the postage again is putting me off a bit.I thought they may have put it on easy pay,which would have persuaded me!

Latest posts

Back