Vodafone Smart 6 Prime 5" 4G Smartphone TSV 28/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Smart Prime 6 is Vodafones highest specification smartphone yet and it features a powerful Snapdragon quad-core processor, the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and their ultra-fast 4G network, plus with its premium design and super-slim silhouette it boasts a stylish, high-end look. Were including a smart case and £10 of Vodafone credit, which means youre all set to enjoy work and play, right from the palm of your hand with this sleek, powerful smartphone.

Power and speed as standard - whether you're into gaming or just don't want to worry about how many apps you're running, the powerful 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 processor means the Smart Prime 6 will keep up. And with Vodafone’s ultra-fast 4G network you can enjoy more of the things you love, faster than ever before. 4G data speeds are more reliable and up to six times faster than 3G - it can even be faster than Wi-Fi.

Premium design - as well as being Vodafone’s highest specification smartphone yet, it's also their thinnest at just 9mm thick. With its metal keys, quality chrome finishes and a super-slim shape, the Smart Prime 6 has an elegant feel, without the price tag.

Vivid colours and stunning clarity - with a 5" 720p HD display, you can enjoy your photos, videos and games in stunning detail and vivid colour. The in-built IPS screen technology means you can enjoy the same clarity from any angle.

5" 720p full HD display with built-in IPS technology
4G ready for ultra-fast internet speeds
Enjoy thousands of useful and fun apps with complete access to the Google Play store and Google Mobile apps
Google Maps with turn by turn GPS navigation and traffic notifications
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi hotspot
8MP rear and 2MP front cameras
Micro SD card slot for expandable storage up to 64GB
Locked to the Vodafone network

What’s in the box?

Vodafone Smart Prime 6 5" 4G Ready Android Smartphone
Micro SIM card
USB charger
USB cable
Battery
Hands-free kit
Quick Start guide
Warranty booklet

Added value:

Flip style premium folio case made especially for QVC
£10 Vodafone credit

Colour options:

Grey
Silver

Technical specifications:

Display: 6" (12.7cm) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen; 720 x 1280 pixel resolution; 16 million colours
Operating system: Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
Storage: 8GB, 1GB RAM
Primary camera: 8MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Audio: alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot and Bluetooth
Li-ion battery life: talk time: up to 18 hours; standby: up to 915 hours
Dimensions (l x w x d): 14.1cm x 7.2cm x 0.9cm (5.5" x 2.8" x 0.3")
Weight: 155g

Input/output:

1 x Micro SD card slot – for expandable storage up to 64GB

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland including Northern Ireland only

All measurements are approximate

PRICE WARNING

I've just spoken to Vodaphone CS.

They are selling the phone themselves for £79, so almost £1 less than QVC.

Their postage is free, saving nearly another £6 (which is extortionate for a small package). Or you can collect it from a Vodaphone shop and get it immediately (QVC delivery is 7 to 10 WORKING days, so could easily take 2 weeks.

Vodaphone don't include the case, but they weren't actually sure about whether they included £10 credit.

So it is NOT the BARGAIN that QVC claim, and it is NOT reduced from £99 as they claim.

Abby And the Vodafone phone

Im tired of her BS.Vodafone has coverage second to none?? Really ? Do tell.
Once upon a time it had brilliant coverage and great customer service ..and Watchdog even featured them as the best provider in the UK.
Maybe that was a fact in 2007 but in 2015 it's a totally different story
Their coverage is great in Lindon ..not around ..but in London.Where I am on the outskirts it's awful at best .Their customer service is about the worst I've encountered on any network
Long long waiting times , ill informed staff who simply don't give a damn..and on and on and on.Abby is either telling you lies or she's been fed a crock of shot to tell the QVC audience
I'm leaving Vodafone after 14 years because the coverage and service are so dire ,so before anyone buys this cheap phone ,do yourselves a favour and check out coverage in your area for Internet ,calls,streaming etc.

Judging from the comments on this TSV's thread, the TSV isn't even a particularly good deal - with the same or similar price available from Vodafone (so the only real advantage would be the 30 day mbg).

That's true you can buy the same phone for 79.99, ok you don't get the £10 credit but the p&p is £6 so it's near enough the same price. QVC make me laugh though, the QVC price is £99.99 so when people see £82 they think they're getting a bargain? It annoys me the way QVC try to deceive people, I just hope the people that can use the internet shop around. I think you do get a mbg with Vodafone.

Absolutely agree. Abby and Simon say "Vodafone.. second to none". They are crap now. Terrible CS, terible connectivity. Liars too ,re "where work is being done to make sure future service is spot on". Iwas told those exact words by a Vodafone representative. I checked with the council who told me that the only work being done was by the "3" network. I left Vodafone after14 years. They are diabolical. "second to none" alright... when it comes to poor everything

I officially complained to QVC CS about the downright lies Abby spouted about 2 DAB radios.

For peoplk who missed my posts about this, the most blatant lie (among many others) was when she said it was made in Britain.

Later, when I looked at the video again and paused it when she momentarily turned the back of the radio to the camera, it said "Made in China"

I had Vodafone PAYG years ago but they 'stole' nearly £20 credit because they said I didn't use it enough. I was just at the point of changing to one of their contracts, too. Customer Services were rubbish. After some choice words, I went contract with O2 and been very pleased with it. Would never change back to Vodafone, ever.

i bet it does sell. there are many people who believe everything presenters on a certain shopping channel tell them

Latest posts

Back