Waiting for a delivery.....

RubyRose

VIP Shopper
Hi Sacha, I've only just caught up with this - it does look like you've had a run of bad luck with tjc, both with delivery and quality. The ring looks ridiculously wonky! What have you decided to do?

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Hiya RubyRose and thanks for your post. The general verdict seems to be that I should return this little ugly duckling
and that will have to be tomorrow. But in its defence I should say that in the sunshine the Tsavorites do do the business, they are a gloriously deep green, which I don't think I captured in my less than wonderful photography.......

meerkat

VIP Shopper
I am thinking of giving TJC another go. My first(and only)order in spring was despatched quckly, but their courier, DX were total garbage, claiming they had been to me twice, when they had clearly never been anywhere near me!

I cancelled that order and swore never to buy from them again, but I suppose they deserve a second chance, and their quality looks so much better than R&C.

Now, what shall I buy?? :cheeky:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CristinaPerry
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks