Waitlist and easy pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
If you place an order that's on waitlist and you enter your easy pay code, is it still honoured when/if the item becomes available? Am so annoyed, again, the bag I posted earlier and have been looking at all day is on waitlist now :mysmilie_512: I'm not having a good day! Something tells me I should have stuck with my sensible head and not tried to buy handbags :thinking:

I have never known a waitlist order to actually happen. You may end up wasting your code.

Hey, you were not meant to get that bag. There's probably an even better one waiting in the wings. Plenty more bags in the sea.

I would guess that it wouldn't be possible to use your code on a waitlist optioned the code is only valid until a certain date. But I really don't know.

I know, I have never had a waitlist fulfilled either. Yes I guess you're right. Hubby has promised me a leather handbag of my choice on hols, am sure to find a really expensive tan/honey one there he can pay for, he he :D I took ages to find that bag too! Oh well, off to bed. Tomorrow will be a Qvc/handbag free day!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If you place an order that's on waitlist and you enter your easy pay code, is it still honoured when/if the item becomes available? Am so annoyed, again, the bag I posted earlier and have been looking at all day is on waitlist now :mysmilie_512: I'm not having a good day! Something tells me I should have stuck with my sensible head and not tried to buy handbags :thinking:

Hi Capirossi,

Oh No! Which bag were you after? Not the Franka?

If it helps, I've ordered on waitlist with an easy-pay code and it's been honoured. If you're serious then give it a go.

Good luck :wave:

Oooh really?! Thanks for that! No, it was the honey coloured Tig that I posted yesterday. The thing that puts me off is that they only get allocated to waitlist if they get new stock, if they have a return it just goes back into stock (I managed to get my LG tote this way!) I may call them actually, as I am eyeing up a Lola Rose and I don't want that to go out of stock in the meantime. But I suppose I can keep an eye and if I see one on stock I will call them and explain, maybe they'll allow me to use it - you never know :thinking:

I'm on the waitlist for a ring & quite honestly I'm beginning to give up hope.
I did email them & ask if it would be restocked in my size before I put my name on the waitlist, but I notice that my size no long appears in the drop-down menu.
Bit of a sickener as I wanted it to replace my wedding ring which is worn out - just like me.

Haha!! So did they tell you it was going to be re-stocked? I may do that if that's the case. If they know they are not having any more in that particular colour I would like to think they'd tell me.

Oooh really?! Thanks for that! No, it was the honey coloured Tig that I posted yesterday. The thing that puts me off is that they only get allocated to waitlist if they get new stock, if they have a return it just goes back into stock (I managed to get my LG tote this way!) I may call them actually, as I am eyeing up a Lola Rose and I don't want that to go out of stock in the meantime. But I suppose I can keep an eye and if I see one on stock I will call them and explain, maybe they'll allow me to use it - you never know :thinking:

Recently I had a promotional easy-pay code and ordered two dresses but returned them both. In their place I ordered another one, I phoned customer services, explained and asked if they would apply the easy-pay to me new order and they did so it's definitely worth asking.

Hope this helps :happy:

Thanks Pickle! I rang and she said there was no date on the waitlist, which is a bad sign. I also asked if returns are put back in stock or allocated to Waitlist customers. She said the latter. I am very skeptical about this though as why was my LG tote showing as in stock when there was a waitlist? Hmm. Anyway, she said (albeit not that confidentially) that the easy pay would be honoured. So I added a couple of other things to my basket and went for it! When I was waiting for my tote I checked every day and managed to get the only one in stock it would seem, as it immediately went back to Waitlist. I was off work then though and had time to waste, ha ha!! I'll have to try and remember to check every evening from next Wednesday!

And if not, I'll have my new Franka to console me, and the thought of shopping in Fira for a new one. Ahhh, it definitely wouldn't be the end of the world :p:D:cool:

I had a similar thing recently where I placed a couple of waitlist orders and, after checking every so often, eventually spotted they were available! When I phoned CS they put my order straight through so I think the moral is: don't assume that you will automatically progress from waitlist to order en-route! It may be a drag but it pays to keep an eye out.

Have a great holiday. We're off on Thursday and Lulu is on again that day so I'm slightly gutted but maybe it's for the best!!

Haha. Maybe ;) Where you heading? Anywhere good for shopping?! :cool: Wish I was going Thursday. We're going June 28th, two days after my 39th, so will be taking full advantage of that fact when we get there ;)

Haha. Maybe ;) Where you heading? Anywhere good for shopping?! :cool: Wish I was going Thursday. We're going June 28th, two days after my 39th, so will be taking full advantage of that fact when we get there ;)

I don't blame you! I was 40 this year and took full advantage of that too (two Lulu bags from hubby whereas one is normally the standard!)!

We're off to Cannes so I'm sure it's great for shopping - just not sure I'll be able to afford much of it!! I need to dust off my best Lulu bag in order not to let the side down among that lot!!

Oh yes, most definitely!! Nothing less would suffice in Cannes, he he! Sounds fab. Lots of window shopping and people watching :p

Have a wonderdul time :)

Haha!! So did they tell you it was going to be re-stocked? I may do that if that's the case. If they know they are not having any more in that particular colour I would like to think they'd tell me.

Yes they did.
I've got it in writing:
I pleased to advise that ........ is a regular item and is expected to become available in the near future.
This item is currently available to be held on a Waitlist order. This means that you can place your order and as soon as new stock is received your order will be processed and sent out to you.

I still don't trust them

Well when I had a moan about a waitlist item showing as being back in stock when I was still waiting ... I was told that new stock and returns are allocated against both waitlist and normal stock. I assumed waitlist meant you had first dibs but the person I spoke to said not.

Waitlist

Hi,i have been told by CS that if they only have a few items of something in stock where customers have returned a few then they are not automatically sent out to customers on waitlist. They are only sent out to customers on waitlist when a whole new batch comes in. I have gone on waitlista few times and then have had to phone up to get an item that is apparently in stock and is then marked as out of stock as soon as i have asked for something,so personally i think waitlist is a waste of time unless you want to ensure you get something at a particular price like a TSV.

have a good day

X

Waitlist is a total waste of time it would seem. Another thing that urgently needs to be looked at Maybe we should put together a genuine (and realistic) list of gripes and send them to the Chief Exec :) We are, afterall, a large representative of their customers :rock:

Latest posts

Back