"We operate on tiny margins"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
"We operate on tiny margins" - another line that Gemporia presenters like to regurgitate, implying that their prices are so low, they make barely anything and make their profit on selling in volume instead.

I've tried to find the post on Facebook, but, unsurprisingly, it looks as though it's been removed.

But basically, a few days ago, Gemporia were selling an £800 necklace that they must have bought in from elsewhere (rather than making it themselves) because, someone pointed out that the same necklace was available from another retailer for half the price.

I wouldn't call that a "tiny margin".............

"We operate on tiny margins" - another line that Gemporia presenters like to regurgitate, implying that their prices are so low, they make barely anything and make their profit on selling in volume instead.

I've tried to find the post on Facebook, but, unsurprisingly, it looks as though it's been removed.

But basically, a few days ago, Gemporia were selling an £800 necklace that they must have bought in from elsewhere (rather than making it themselves) because, someone pointed out that the same necklace was available from another retailer for half the price.

I know they have 'close outs', but that is a ridiculously small margin. Don't know how they survive :p But seriously
:oops:

Nor would I call it a "tiny margin" I'd call it daylight robbery!

Latest posts

Back