WEN Is Coming To QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

easy peasy!

1)Wet Hair
2)Apply Wen
3)Leave and Comb Thru
4)Rinse

5)Optional: Apply a little to ends as leave-in conditioner if required.

It takes me less time than normal shampoo and conditioner: I wet my hair and apply and then just finish the rest of my shower. Then I comb through with a wide toothed comb, add a little more water and massage, (though the combing is enough) and rinse!

The instructions say to wet thoroughly but I squeeze it drier before I apply the Wen so it's less likely to drip but you don't need to leave it on for 20 minutes, I find by the time I've done everything else in the shower it's ready to rinse off. On a rushed morning all done in 5 minutes. It's roughly the same time I'd leave on a daily conditioner, but it misses out the shampoo stage so all in all I find it quicker. Hope that makes sense?

Has anyone used 'wen' hair products .

I have seen this on other channels but now QVC stock it I was tempted to try it . That's until I read you need 16 pumps of shampoo ! What ?
Has anyone tried it ?

I have seen this on other channels but now QVC stock it I was tempted to try it . That's until I read you need 16 pumps of shampoo ! What ?
Has anyone tried it ?

I always wanted to try this range. Given that my hair comes well below my waist, and you need to use an exorbitant amount, it wouldn't last me five minutes. And I wash my hair daily. I won't be going for it.

Chas is saying on the demo video to wet hair apply rinse and you need to apply again as the first application is to get rid of oils and dirt in the hair. So short hair 5 pumps, rinse then another 5 pumps. To be honest can't be arsed with this.

I bought the Tara Smith range in M&S buy full size shampoo at £10 get full size conditioner worth £10 free. Vegan range no nasties at all. I bought the Shine one and its really good.

I didnt catch the demo (will try today) but yesterday I was trying to read what I could about WEN and one of the things was you need to wash twice with 1/2 the amount but only the first time you use it.....

Was he saying everytime???

:wonder:

I am assuming WEN is no good for someone with a sensitive scalp???

I really, really want to try it but essential oils and me are not a good mix :doh:

Chas is saying on the demo video to wet hair apply rinse and you need to apply again as the first application is to get rid of oils and dirt in the hair. So short hair 5 pumps, rinse then another 5 pumps. To be honest can't be arsed with this.

I bought the Tara Smith range in M&S buy full size shampoo at £10 get full size conditioner worth £10 free. Vegan range no nasties at all. I bought the Shine one and its really good.

I've never done more than one application following these instructions more or less: http://www.wenhaircare.co.uk/how_conditioner.aspx

I don't need to wash my hear nearly as often as I do if I shampoo; I've dropped from washing every day to every 5-6 days which suits me because I'm basically quite lazy :sleepy:

Yes, that was why I was like "WHAT!!!!", watching his demo on Q web page. Perhaps they want us to use more and get him back again soon?????

I know since I stopped using cheap shampoos and conditioners, that is you Pantene etc without the SLS etcs, my hair does not get really dirty. The only reason I wash 3 times a week is getting sweaty doing Zumba. Otherwise my hair would be fine with only one wash a week!!!!

I like the Almond styling cream,have been using this range for years when I am in Florida as my hair gets very dry in the sun,must say I am suprised it has taken this long for Q UK to get this range considering its popularity.
Lynn

I like the Almond styling cream,have been using this range for years when I am in Florida as my hair gets very dry in the sun,must say I am suprised it has taken this long for Q UK to get this range considering its popularity.
Lynn

Perhaps Miss Ali is not keen on the product?

Latest posts

Back