WEN Is Coming To QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right, I would like full reports when you use for the first time.

Oh and we have to watch Chas and his demo too.

I would like the Lavender, but its deep cleansing one and I have coloured hair. I love the smell of lavender that is the only reason!!!!! I am not fussed on the smell of mint and have the idea this choice will smell like minty toothpaste.:giggle: Yes I am that weird person who sniffs face creams etc and if I don't like the smell won't use. Its like the new Pro range from Elemis, I sniffed the night cream on Saturday and said, "Fruity. That is pineapple!" Oh and yes I did the, 'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?'

Right, I would like full reports when you use for the first time.

Oh and we have to watch Chas and his demo too.

I would like the Lavender, but its deep cleansing one and I have coloured hair. I love the smell of lavender that is the only reason!!!!! I am not fussed on the smell of mint and have the idea this choice will smell like minty toothpaste.:giggle: Yes I am that weird person who sniffs face creams etc and if I don't like the smell won't use. Its like the new Pro range from Elemis, I sniffed the night cream on Saturday and said, "Fruity. That is pineapple!" Oh and yes I did the, 'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?'

Oh oh, that's one thing I forgot to check. I hope the one in the try me set doesn't strip my hair colour :(

I used the Fig Wen the other day and it reminded me of the flavour of Cherry Tunes, or a slightly more sophisticated comparison, it's similar to the Aveda Cherry Almond Bark range. It's slightly richer than the Almond Mint but didn't overload my fine straight hair. I hope you get on with it ok Jabba, it's a weird leap of faith trusting a conditioner to clean your hair!

Well my hair is still attached
It's doesn't feel dry but less conditioned than when I use my Aveda, I alternate daily between Blue Malva and Shampure
It's not sitting quite as well as usual , but I guess that's due to the change , I'll give it a few days and then report back

I don't think Wen is something to use all year round I only use it on holiday as my hair gets very dry from the sun.
Lynn

My starter set arrived yesterday. There was a product guide on how to use the cleanser which I thought was easy to follow. I have long red hair (natural) with a few copper highlights in it. I was shocked at the amount of product it tells you to use in my case 16-24 pumps. So I instantly thought this is expensive stuff to use and I ignored the amount suggested and used 6 pumps for my first wash and 3 pumps for the second and left 1 pump in as a leave in conditioner. I did this in the bath so each wash the product was left on longer than if I had a shower. As you use it it does feel nice on your hair and you can feel it moisturising your hair. I noticed it has a detangling effect as I was brushing it after towel drying. My hair does feel a little softer but I have not noticed any extra shine. My hair does feel clean on using less product but the next time I use it I will try the amount as directed and see if there is a difference to my hair.

Just wanted to add that there are other similar conditioning cleansers out there (mainly in the US ofcourse!) which I keep meaning to try but I've always got a stock pile of Wen. I've found one on ebay and if I can remember the other brands I found when I was researching Wen alternatives I'll add them to this thread. Here's one example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160790804028?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 .

I'll try using half the amount next time I wash my hair Alwaysskint, I broke the pump on my Fig flavoured Wen so I just poured out a handful, this is quicker than pumping! I love a good pump in the shower but I might remove the pumps and use them in other bottles!

Coming back to worries about fading hair colour, I always have coloured hair (all different colours) and I use wen for the first washes after dying and it seems not to fade the colour any more than a colour-protecting shampoo would, but it's difficult to measure objectively.

Latest posts

Back