What are your beauty confessions?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How weird that you mention Nubar's Forest. I've just bought it from eBay tonight.

Great minds think alike, eh! :happy: If I was on the lookout for a green (and actually perhaps I should be since I really don't have very many greens) I would go with it myself (yes for the colour, but equally for the name and the fact that it reminds me of frogs....!).

Oh I'm in love with in-your-face holo polishes, I aspire to own at least one in my lifetime. Saw a bottle of China Glaze OMG on ebay for £40 a few weeks ago :sweat:.... Didn't buy it though, I'm not that bonkers!! Well, not quite....I did consider it :cheeky: If I had, that would have been a beauty confession extroardinaire!!

Mega good vibes for your temptation-resisting endavours on Wednesday :mysmilie_378:

I have wanted to dip my toe into Ojon - but dunno,always put off by the reviews.Seems really expensive too.Seems even more overpriced when theres a shop in outlet paradise - Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays - wheres theres a shop that sells Ojon starting at a fiver!!!!

Thought I'd died and gone to heaven the first time I went to Gunwharf Quays and found the Kipling and L'Occitane outlets right next door to each other!

Latest posts

Back