What is Giannetta wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Her Italian style has seriously gone missing with today's little number. Did she forget to bring clothes with her and had to raid QVC's emergency wardrobe?

Her outfit today doesn't work for me BUT.... just dipped into Alison Young's opi show and think she looks particularly nice. Love her top and necklace and think the colours are great on her.

Gineta is back to her usual self in this hour - they must have rushed her suitcase to her! lol

Love, love, love Italian style, even the ugly women look classy and to be honest there are so few of them in Italy.
If Gianetta dd not look her best I'm sure it was just a blip on her radar and as someone said she may have lost her suitcase, sounds like she pulled it together though and it didn't take her too long.
Another thing I like about her is that she's down to earth and very content, would love to have that attitude.

For those of you who haven't already guessed I love Italian People and did go out with a few of them in the past, very romantic - and crazy (in a good way) of course. :mysmilie_374:

Ended up with a South American but he's just as lovely though more practical than romantic. :mysmilie_696:

would love to speak Italian !!
I did see the lady in what was like a gold shiny blouse with a crochet pink top over the top...I did think it looked odd but the lady herself seemed very nice

Latest posts

Back