What on earth was the matter with Debbie F last night, she was terrible!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The really really really scary bit is that it is coming back. Have a look at the "fashionable" wallpaper section. Its scary, although I understand that you are only suppose to paper one wall, so might not be as bad as all that. lol:mysmilie_61:

My mother should have been an interior designer!!!! She was doing a feature walls 30 years ago. I seem to remember having a very glam bedroom that had three soft pinky\mauvey walls and a feature wall papered with a fabulous pattern. The background was a dark grey with beautiful blowsy flowers in pale shades of pink and grey. It was really lovely.

That was extreme but it was probably fashionable at the time! The only thing that separates fashion from kitsch is time. In a while we'll be amazed that we had taupe bedding. Or is that just me?????
it was horrible. like a dark cave. small room (1.80x3m), tiny shuttered window and loads of boxed in bits.

as for taupe... is that not the same as the 'magnolia' walls? sorry but i like and have them both. cant beat a bitta torp lass

Caught 5 mins of DF doing the telly TSV yesterday and thought that she a) doesn't look in the mirror and/or b) the producer hasn't got the balls to tell her. I'm not being bitchy about her size - we're not all Kate Moss - it's just that she could look a million times better. Bring on Trinny & Susannah !!

I never saw Debbie first time round, I find sometimes I can watch her and other times not, perhaps it depends on my PMT. I wish she would appear more natural, she always looks like she is wearing very tight control wear, let it hang out girl!

:mysmilie_17: Too funny.

Caught 5 mins of DF doing the telly TSV yesterday and thought that she a) doesn't look in the mirror and/or b) the producer hasn't got the balls to tell her. I'm not being bitchy about her size - we're not all Kate Moss - it's just that she could look a million times better. Bring on Trinny & Susannah !!

I reckon there's a few presenters don't use the mirror..Claudia in her tight mini dress,Anne Dawson and her leggings etc :mysmilie_17:

Must admit, she does look uncomfortable and afraid to breathe at times:mysmilie_17:

When the guest suggested we should buy them to 'complement our outfits', my head nearly fell off!
Dozy twonk...

I know, how dopey do they think we are? * Hmm, I think I'll buy that casserole, the blue matches the top I bought the other day, but oh wait, it will class with my green top, so it will only go with one, that's a shame. * :mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back