What on earth.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
is this:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^151184,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^151184*698481*831964*,cm_scid^24hr

come on own up who has brought this.

Not sure if the link is working - anyway it is a hideous Kim & Co. jumpsuit, on the 24 hour product review from the morning show.

Last edited:
is this:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^151184,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^151184*698481*831964*,cm_scid^24hr

come on own up who has brought this.

Not sure if the link is working - anyway it is a hideous Kim & Co. jumpsuit, on the 24 hour product review from the morning show.

If that is the animal print one you are referring to I totally agree. Can't imagine it would fit well on someone who wasn't very tall and thin. The colours don't look very flattering either :down:

And all that faffing around when you need the loo !! The shirt that is on at the moment is equally as hideous. looks like the shirts you would see as uniform in Tescos:doh:

What a horrible garment. Horrible style, revolting, unflattering colours, nasty material....looks like a fright from the front and like a prison uniform from the back. Think Kim's stuff is awful at the moment, well more awful than it usually is..if that's possible. Think she's run out of ideas and is scraping the barrell tbh!

Absolutely vile. I saw this when she was on last night. I can't believe anyone would actually want to be seen alive in that get up let alone dead :(

claire had it on this morning on the morning show although I didn't see it properly,she was sitting down in it and referred to it,saying that the jewellery would go well with the jumpsuit she was wearing!

Ick! "Animal Magic"? Looks more like animal tragic to me. I can't imagine it suiting many people, if anyone. The colour choices made me laugh too. "Mist Green"? Really? Looks kinda bilious to me...

Normally I would say 'each to their own', as we all have different tastes, but really and truly that jumpsuit is the pits. Both Claire and Kim were wearing it this morning and they looked like a pair you would hire to entertain kids at a party. The price is unbelievable too.

The top now with the slits in the sleeve is okay but 45 quid! I would pay £9 tops, no wonder she's giggling she must be raking it in selling cheap materials for a premium

Oh god, here it is again, hideousness in a suit. Even JR can't look interested. I think they were laughing off camera and JR pointed at them not to ROFL! :D

Can't believe this Kim & Co sh*t is selling. Who the hell walks round wearing an animal print clingy jumpsuit in 2011? Lily Savage is no more so I can only imagine they get the lot back. They'll no doubt turn up in the Birchwood outlet. :puke:

Saw the jumpsuit a little while ago and the elongated and elasticated middle is not going to look great on many people. Even Tania looked dreadful when she modelled it :down:

Latest posts

Back